Recognition of my fault and restoration for what was lost. Amen

I came here and made some allegations against some demons. While some were true (e.g I regret ever putting my blood on a demon’s sigil and I want the effects and after effects of it reversed immediately. It made me weak, saw my father in a dream and it felt like I lost touch with him and my blood line, had demons chase me in dreams, became weak and my presence irritated people, had a headache until a benefic spirit in me left, lost the ability to captivate and charm, felt like my life was always been judged, couldnt walk amongst soldiers and/officers in my dream and that is worrying because I used to be a soldier and being with them in a good state is benefic, I could remember the day the spirit(s) to get charm and capitivate left me, became sad), one of the accusations in particular was false. I said I got broke, which was not true. I didn’t get broke, but now I am. Things have been so had for me the past few months. People keep owing me and scamming me. So I apologize for that. I hope the good and benefic spirits help me with my intentions and I get better and the malefic spirits avoid me at all costs.

Welcome to the forum!

What was your other username? That account needs to be closed out if it isn’t already.

This may be you cursing yourself - “like attracts like” is a basic principle in magick - so if you say you’re broke you make it more true. Si no you do the same in reverse, act and believe you are on your way to good luck, helpful people that don’t scam you and being comfortably wealthy.

I would stay stop relying on and blaming spirits for everything and start taking control for yourself as a mage.

After that, if you have been here before you know we need an introduction and that’s a rule for all accounts: Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

I cant remember the username.

Please just make your intro as requested then. :slight_smile: :+1:

Ok. Im a Nigerian. 33 years.

Please CLICK ON THIS BLUE TEXT - you will open the Intros thread, click “Reply” and give us your introduction there. :+1: :slight_smile: