Sooo....I have a succubus in a box

LOL too funny

1 Like

someone would buy it too!

1 Like

I may be influenced by reading the post but first look at the box just gave me a feeling of this

let%20me

4 Likes

So how does it happened.
YOU CAPTURED SUCCUMBS! !

1 Like

This is now my new favorite phrase.

Also if you read the thread you will know exactly how I did it.

5 Likes

Welcome @raghvendra_verma. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you so much for that :joy:

6 Likes

Set it free

1 Like

That’s up to whoever ends up with the box. Otherwise, no.

2 Likes

Place it in a ring and make it so that it makes people attracted to the wearer. After all who wants to be an ugly magickian?

Send me the box I’ll set it free.

1 Like

Noooo. That succubus is valuable

1 Like

Shhhh altair, this is not a competition, the man did a good job getting it away from his friend, but it don’t really belong in a box does it… That is mean, are you a mean person? Are you absolutely sure you want to say yes to that question?

1 Like

I am a black sorcerer. I am a philosophical vegetarian sure, but a baneful spirit? A succubus. If it was a dryad or something sure I would release it. But use it. Place it in a ring. Besides he gave it a choice. You can even make an agreement with it or something. But don’t let it out just for it to plaque someone else. At the least sell it to someone who wants it. There are tons on balg.

Well I can’t say much I wouldn’t ’ buy it’ I’m okay with them succubus and incubus. They come to me very often to feed on me. I also would make sure it wouldn’t go onto someone else or it would be vaporized…lol

1 Like

Pretty much. U know one thing I love about this forum? Even if u get into a small argument it almost always ends with people agreeing or just respecting the other persons views. No hard feelings. I’ve only had one experience of an argument on here that ended badly and that was with lady Eva refusing to respect my religion. But other than that, I love this forum and it’s people. I call it my BALG family to my friends. :grin:

1 Like

@UnseelieDiabolus I would totally bid on her if I would only know what to do with your Succumb. Will you tell us how it went? :smiley:

1 Like

Your neighbour did call it didn’t he? Its his fault… Why should she pay for it? Plus… It is his fault that he didn’t do his homework before summoning the succubus.

2 Likes

Still waiting for someone to fork out the cash lol. It’s only a matter of time though.

2 Likes