King Paimon

I was wondering who I could get help with making music and King Paimon in popped into my head, I just repeated his name in my head 3 times and then the internet goes off which it rarely does, I go over to look at the modem and it was off. I wasn’t looking where I going though and stepped on a trash bag that had a can lid sticking out and I sliced my heal open. Not bad enough for stitches. I haven’t ever done that before… Just wondering anyone’s thoughts. Seems like a weird way of getting a blood sacrifice…

5 Likes

Welcome @Deniseer. I see you joined us back in 2016 but this is your first post. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Well, King Paimon isn’t into blood at all actually. Some quality wine is good!

Also, King Paimon is a very artistic spirit, especially when it comes to music. Many people have actually had his help and they created some really nice tracks.

5 Likes

That’s true, at least in my case. I tried to offer him my blood and he turned his nose up at me and said he didn’t want it :woman_shrugging:t5: I never offered my blood before I did my rituals yesterday so I don’t usually do it.

I think you should reach out to him and try to connect with him, ask him what he wants as far as offerings.

Good luck :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Paimon is an excellent choice for helping you with your music. I’ve evoked him in the past to help with a composition for a friend’s film, and the inspiration I received fit the mood for the scene perfectly.

I wrote the music before the scene itself was shot, and later when we were editing it in we found that the timing of the music fit the camera changes rather uncannily well. Each phrase changed right with the camera cuts, as though I had intentionally timed it that way.

We were also working with another friend of mine for some electronic musical effects, and while he is without a doubt quite skilled, he was somewhat new to using electronic effects at the time. Despite this, he managed to create something uniquely suited for his scenes.

All of this would not have been possible if we the musicians and the filmmaker were unable to communicate our ideas to each other well. Here, too, things went smoothly. The filmmaker was able to convey the emotional impact he was going for, and I was able to translate that emotion into several concrete musical techniques he could choose from, which I later incorporated into the final piece.

Big shoutouts again to Paimon for helping to make that experience as glorious as it could be, for all of us involved. In case you are looking for a good way to contact the demon, here is a link (click here) to a post I made with simple instructions for using his sigil to open a connection to him. Truly, he is a wonderfully creative and artistic spirit.

4 Likes

*King Paimon.

2 Likes