Can any demons help me physically turn from female to male?

I’m a transgender male who is seen as very ugly no matter what gender I present as. I truly do feel like I’m meant to be male though, and current bottom surgery options just won’t work. I’m not tryna have complications with my body rejecting implants, inflatable plastics inside my skin, not be able to have erotic sensation, or have it too small to do anything with.

I want to transform myself into a handsome biological man, but I don’t know how. Can any demons help me with this? I’ve meditated a few times and had the name Flauros come up repeatedly, but from what I’ve read Flauros is more adept at baneful magic.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

In a word, no. If you try the search, there have been a few posts here from transgender people looking for magickal solutions.

The issue is not that we think it’s not possible, but it’s not a thing a beginner can do, it would take time and effort, it’s not instant, and needs many years of self development basically raising your kundalini and developing very high level magickal abilities and then you can start on this work. And we tend not to really hear from them again after that.

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

You should consider trying to help you mind before you embark trying to change your body.

1 Like

Thought this might help.