Visions Behind Sigils

Hello! I’m absolutely brand new to this forum, so I apologize if I post in the wrong place. I was searching for somewhere to ask a question I have.

I’ve been working with sigils since 2015. Demons have done amazing, beautiful things for me. I work with several demons daily. For, I believe a few months now, I’ve noticed when I speak the evocation, I see kind of a strange optical phenomenon. I assumed it was my eyes doing something strange, but it’s been getting way more intense. I know I’m of sound mind and body so I don’t think I’m hallucinating. At first I thought it was because I do the rituals on a laptop screen, so the bright-light of the computer screen could be leaving a kind of eye-spot that flashes and causes a funny image to appear, but the visions are gone when I close my eyes, and, there’s never one main phenomenon, it seems to depend on the sigil. Can somebody offer their 2 cents?

I have been seeing these daily for so long now that each vision is kind of a common thing that I don’t consistently pay attention to, but the most common ones I can make out somewhat alarm me.

The first vision come’s with Foras mostly. I see what looks (and I stress /looks/ to the naked eye) like, the sigil is in the foreground, and acting as bars obscuring a landscape. The landscape looks like a blood-red shore, with a kind of spongey, brain-like mass washed up on the shore, the mass is covered in black vines, and flashing and throbbing.

Another vision I can recall is a green foggy landscape with black wires strewn across. I think this one come’s with Sitri, who I evoke commonly. I understand the magnitude of this particular demon, however I feel very comfortable with Sitri and he typically seems to offer understanding for my feelings on sex and relationships. He’s taught me a lot.

Paimon seems to create a yellow atmosphere with red flashing pillars.

1 Like

Welcome. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.