Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hi all
Anyone can help me with a tarot reading ?

I got for you guys objects to curse, dont worry curses them will not effect your karma as they are already bad ppl and bullied others badly so it will be counted as bringing justice, these are small gangsters

And if you are doing it, then please add in bonus that they remember me for what they are punished for and have deep reverence and never dare to do this shit like that again to anyone ever

And if posible then bring them death penalty

@MayaviSarvashaktiman Do NOT name individuals, targets, etc. This is forbidden per the forum rules, your account could be banned if failing this rule. Edited the post, splitted it into the Request thread, as you’re asking other members directly to do the job.

3 Likes

Noted

Btw if you dont mind can i ask why is sharing some one profile in forum is banned ? Just curious like is it illegal or something or…?

Quoting from the rules :slight_smile: The forum/its founders can be hold legally accountable for such acts (which could lead ultimately to the termination of this community at worst)

On a less rule-heavy note: the internet is a strange place and it is very likely that your openness in that regard (naming individuals that might happen to personally know you) will land YOU in trouble, depending on your cultural background and your social standing. There are countries in this world that won’t take lightly to such an incident if someone is able to identify you. I would always think twice to include names or even traceable hints in regards of a person from your direct surroundings. You’ll never know who is sitting on the other end of the screen and what tools are at their disposal to respond to your threats, etc. :+1:t2: This community isn’t some secret deepweb underground platform, its one of the biggest resources one comes across if someone is using Google, etc. Be mindful about that.

3 Likes

I am looking for any practicing Daoist that is experienced enough to examine my dreams and give me advice on what they mean.

Hey there! I’ve been really excited about diving into sigil crafting lately. It’s such a fascinating practice! If you happen to have a specific request in mind and could use a personalized sigil, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d love to create something special just for you!

3 Likes

Could you make a sigil to help me believe that my spiritual work is right?

If you want to, can you please help craft a sigil for me to get a steady flow of income or getting a job? Thank you so much

There you go! Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

@jpaq87666

Could you do a sigil for me to help me overcome what’s preventing me from fully trusting my spiritual work?

3 Likes

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

How about…a sigil for me,
that can give me money from any kind of source. I find it, it is given to me, I sell something…:slight_smile:
thank you so much! I am happy with even a little bit.

1 Like

Hello

Anyone willing to channel message from 3 spirits to me?

The spirits are:
Riprinay
Sergulath
Minoson

I got my dream job today because of your sigil, thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Hope this helps @Eliade!

1 Like

Here’s a sigil that will get rid of your stalker but wont hurt them. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks! (I’m okay with an appropriate amount of hurt, I just don’t want them dead.)

1 Like