Sitri Evocation

Do you still commune with Sitri? If yes, what will he have to say to me?

I’m gonna go and try establish a connection with him tonight, the question remains if I can hear him. This is all a new skill for me.

1 Like

Micah this is SET your relaying messages for right because the book states Sitri and Set are the same. Or is that another twisted story. Sitri,sytyr,sut,seth and set are the same right only asking to confirm this because i did a ritual tonight and sitris symbol is set. And during a video of E.a he said the older the name you use is more powerful.

2 Likes

hey are you still speaking with Sitri?

I am going to call upon him during the day to ask him to bring me a person of my choice to have amazing sex with untill i go away in july.

I just wanted to ask if he would like me to perform calling him in a specific way. I will offer my blood as exchange and allow him to absorb the sexual energy from myself whilst doing the deed with the ‘target’.

could you also tell him that I still have trouble receiving messages and I can’t yet open my astral sences.

many thanks

You still doing this?

This thread is a year old so it’s very unlikely.

1 Like

Wow, I know it’s a bit late but It would mean a lot to me if you could ask Sitri how my request is going as I’m not sure if I’ve evoked him properly. If you don’t have any time, it’s ok. Thanks alot Micah

1 Like

if you still do this
ask sitri if theres in message for in my romantic life

1 Like

I’m going to be sitri also coincidence to see this post

1 Like

Mostly because the last comment got written around 4 months ago.

( Sitri is love. Sitri is life. Do not miss ‘Him’. )

2 Likes

Sitri is also a jester. Damn, he had pulled quite a few stunts on me😂

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’ve heard rumours about His personality and some of them claimed that He is tricky and malevolent one, and so on but hey, He is cool in this way. At least to me.

If you have a little time and mood, feel free to share with me your stories. I would appreciate it. :laughing::wine_glass:

1 Like

I believe that Sitri has a certain knack for exposing vulnerabilities, compulsions, fetishes, weaknesses, etc. when it comes to giving and receiving pleasure. It can be used on both parties for bonding, intensity, reflection and so on. It can be projected onto a target to get them to open up or even to get revenge and gain the upper hand. Obviously, the energy would be used on a true love or longterm prospect in a much different way than the more manipulative variations, but there are always, um, interesting, unpredictable twists with Sitri involved for sure; keeps things from getting boring :smirk:

1 Like

Sitri works excellent together with Stygal. I have to start ASAP to do some energy work with both.

3 Likes

I wanted to know how to summon sitri without danger, I already meditated with his secrecy but I do not think he answered me

1 Like

I’m Brazilian and I wanted to attract women.

1 Like

Brazilian people are very attractive maybe you should go to more parties

3 Likes

I always go, I can not attract anyone.

2 Likes

Are you still taking questions?
I need to know if he can help me get my ex back. And if I should do the invocation myself!

Welcome @Asphyxia. I see you joined us back in 2017 but this is your first post. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

PS: The person you are replying to is no longer a member of this forum.

1 Like