Summoning Goddess Naamah

I don’t work with the Qlippoth, but I have experienced parts of it as an initiation rite to marry my spirits, so I can’t give an answer to your questions.

1 Like

I appreciate the help … All I see is blue static near the altar. There is a mirror on the floor underneath the TV stand in front of the stool, so I wonder if she was caught in the floor reflection.

1 Like

It seems to be her, yes. Her head is around a foot beneath the curvy center leg of the stool and in the middle of the object put on top of the stool. Put your focus on that spot.

I think I see her. I gotta hand it to you … All I originally saw were colored spots.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

She looks like a possessed voodoo high priestess to me.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Info on Thantifaxath.

1 Like

Interesting read. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem … Here is the link he addresses … Lots more info on the tunnels.

http://www.shadowtarot.net/earthing_the_tunnels_of_set.asp

1 Like

This lost star is interesting :slight_smile:
The Lost Star

1 Like

Thanks again!

When it comes to Namaah, whenever I have a discussion about her, I often feel her energy and the connection she have with Lilith. This often means a tightened Crown Chakra, cold but pleasent presence and attentive body movements from my succubus spouse and Lilith and a touching presence from Namaah herself.

I think that’s the reason I could see her quite clearly in your picture.

2 Likes

Thanks much man … Its confusing for newbies.

1 Like

She seems to change positions in your picture, too. Now she standing on her knees and her hands are on the floor with a strange neck position while looking upwards. There’s a lot of energy there.

You’re getting there. It’s all about practicing on energies.

1 Like

im very intrested in naamah. almost makes hard to breath when iher name roll around my tonge

What’s the best way to talk to her?

Welcome @monalisa90. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Anybody else notice an eye in the bottom right corner of the third picture?

1 Like

Also, second pic right above the books there’s a face. It has 3 slightly glowing eyes in a triangle pattern one of them in the ajna location. I see a blacked-out upside down star encompassing 2/3 of the face. 2 thin long horn-like projections going straight up from the forehead.

How can I summon her?