New to the forum, not to magick

Hello! I’m Owl. I’m very excited to have found a place where people can gather and talk about process.

2 Likes

Welcome. Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing and thus does not meet the requirement of our rule.

1 Like

Oh, sorry. I’ll fix it.

Hey there @Gloriaeinanis Still waiting on your proper introduction as requested. Failure to do so will result in suspension of your account and removal of your posts.

1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry, I meant to ask, should I make a new thread or how can I edit this one? I didn’t see any options to do so.

Just add the extra information here.

Tell us:

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods do you have experience in?

1 Like

Welcome @Gloriaeinanis :blush:

1 Like

I’m 33 and I’ve been practicing Demonolatry for 2 years now. I work mainly with the Goetia and I’ve been working very closely with Prince Stolas and King Paimon. I’ve bounced around and was an Ecclectic for 16 years before I found Demonaltry and really got into it. Working with King Paimon and Prince Stolas, I didn’t want to come off as standoffish or demanding so I haven’t used an “official” evoking method but I’ve been going along with what feels best, and being safe too of course. I specialize in divination using Tarot and have been reading Tarot for 20 years and I really love it. I’ve tried other forms of divination and they didn’t work out as well for me. I’d like to keep learning about different types and I love to see people’s unique decks and layouts!

1 Like