Did I successfully invoke Sallos?

Hi, I’m new here. Am I supposed to write an introduction here? If so, what do people want to know about me? Just want to make sure I don’t give too much irrelevant detail or too little!

I am well read in metaphysics and consciousness. I have become increasing adept at manifesting over the last couple of years and my readings have taken me to black magic and I feel ready to take thingd to this level.

First time in summoning a demon. I am well practised in meditation and I didn’t use much paraphernalia. My whole body suddenly went freezing cold whilst attempting to invoke Sallos. This was at 4.30pm. Nothing particular happened other than I felt intuitively I was listened to. The following day at around 11am I fell asleep on the sofa and experienced sleep paralysis (I get this every now and then but it is always a known person intruding). Sallos was there this time. He held my hand initially then levitated me in the air and swung me around 4 times which was quite fun and the only time I haven’t been scared during sleep paralysis. I spoke to him, just one word answers from him. I ask if he could arrange what I had asked for he said yes. He wanted sex from me (!). I went along but then I woke up before it started! He appeared very intermittently as a very attractive tall man who had s slight menacing grin and seemed to enjoy testing my reactions mischievously. I believe he is supposed to sit atop a crocodile but I’m sure it was just a man. I’m finding some of the questions I asked hard to recall now. Does this sound like a successful invocation given that it occurred the day after?

Incidentally, I was drawn to Sallos as his personality and preferences of offerings sounded just like me. I felt a strong affinity. Also, one of the most appropriate choices for my request. I read afterwards that my sun and ascendent are in his corresponding deconate, which reassured me I had made the right choice!

Does it make a difference if the object of my desire I have invoked Sallos to help me attract is a practitioner of black magic themselves. I don’t know for a fact that he is but for many reasons there is a quite a strong possibility he is very experienced in the dark arts.

The Introduction should be made in the New Magician Help and Introductions category. You started this post in the General Discussion category. It’s alright, I will summon @DarkestKnight to move this to the correct category.

As for what we’d like to know…

EVERYTHING. :dizzy_face:

Nah just kidding. If you’ve seen the BALG rules, there are some ideas you can drop in your intro:

I guess you’re good to go with those.

Sign.

Oh my :joy::joy:

Some people know how to shield themselves from this. But I think it doesn’t matter that much.