How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael

Hi… A bit new here… Perhaps a bit strange that I’m reading up on Azrael… I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to message people here privately?
  2. Do you think that Azrael can be a protector or “guardian angel” of humans?
  3. Would it be possible for you to send a link so I can watch the video on YouTube (I can’t find the one you are mentioning).

Deepest apologies for my interruption! Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Welcome @Alex_mierzwinski. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

As a quick FYI, as a brand new member you do not have the ability to PM members. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity.

1 Like

I would love to have this rite!

Idk whem this was made… But can u teach me something about necromancers? If u like I can give u my Gmail and then we talk in private

1 Like

I first heard his name whispered in my head, prior to the death of two parents. I’ve tried reaching out to no avail. Saw your reply about how to summon him.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrGreen . Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I am more than happy to have a chat, I am not a necromancer though, I have just many journals and documents from other practitioners of the art

Could you pm the rite to me please? I have also been searching for a way to communicate with him and I am glad I stumbled upon this post.

Angels don’t have enns, but they do have sigils.

This is Azrael’s

6 Likes

Why do angels not have enns ?

Because “enns” are for demons. They are in the demonic tongue and thus not applicable to angels.

4 Likes

Is there something equivalent for angels

No, unless you count the Enochian calls or mantras like those @Micah channelled from Meton.

Angels are most often evoked with psalms and Hebrew words of power.

1 Like

Please scroll a bit to the upper replies where I have described a rough procedure that I did to summon him.

Thanks

What are the Hebrew words of power, and is there one for Azrael ?

As far as I know, angels don’t have assigned words of power.

How I usually summon him is to read an invocation of him (which can be found on Google) and focus on some correspondence that relates to him (i.e. color) until he appears.

Here’s a site I found helpful: Archangel Azrael and the Planet Pluto - Magical Correspondences

3 Likes

Azazel isn’t an angel traditionally evoked so I don’t know of any sources for psalms or words of power for him, as he is not worked with as much as the other, perhaps more well known, archangels.

2 Likes

Could you PM this to me as well.

Call to him with your heart… Reach with meaning… To have death in your hands, is an extreme responsibility… Reach deep…

1 Like