Deceived and chained. Demons

My path in magic didn’t work out from the very beginning. Quite by chance I met a man who became my teacher. He is still my mentor to this day. After just two months of his training, I was able to use astral projection. Not perfect, but good enough. I learned how to manage energy, breathe and focus. I learned how to make servitors and other things. I had just turned 20 at the time. I knew enough to work with spirits and move into astral realm. But I didn’t have a picture of the world formed. Which played a big role in what I’m going to tell.

My world was made of cookies and rainbow clouds. Besides, I had a great interest in Lucifer and considered him a cool angel. (Yes, I didn’t understand the topic that much). I came up with the fucking great idea to fly to him and ask the questions I’m interested in. We talked for a week. One day he told me:

L: Do you want to control the forms?
Me: What does that mean?

He showed me how I control the clouds, turning them into a storm and many other interesting things

L: An eon of years of your work in return for an eon of abilities.

I don’t remember exactly, I asked clarifying questions and later agreed.

L: Turn your back on me.

I saw a metal chain entering my spine. A huge energy has passed through him into me. I was breathing heavily, my body was full of energy. Finished

I heard someone nearby say “This is a curse” and laughed.

Me: Why did he say that?
L: He doesn’t deserve attention, calm down. You and I understand what it is.

After that, he gave me a little workout. I was asking when can we get started? He said it wasn’t time yet and I had to learn to control myself.

A month has passed, I was flying around my city at night and suddenly came under attack by a large dark creature. I returned to my body and began to defend myself. It had a big impact on me. I broke down. I don’t want to describe what happened in the following months, which I was also under attack. I was gaining strength and recovering for a long period of time after the incident. Still.

Soon I will be 21 years old. I raised my knowledge about entities, their working methods, politics, the influence of the spiritual world on the physical world and how everything is interconnected. At least I hope so. Now it’s time to explain to what point I have come now

I talked to my teacher and he said that this is a common demon tactic. As a result, no powers were given to me, but my own were presented to me as a gift for which I have to work. They give you a sense of strength and power, then push you through when it’s profitable. So that you reach for it again.

Throughout the entire time after that incident, I feel a demonic influence on me. Impulses, thoughts. The feeling of darkness inside and behind me. Today I finally decided to get rid of this and finally work with the angels, which I have been putting off for a long time. I called Raphael and Opfaal to clean me up. A process has begun and noticeable progress has been made. Suddenly they, their light disappeared. I felt a clear presence of something dark in the room. I asked, “Who are you?”. The answer was a simple “Demon”. I couldn’t find out his name and what he wanted from me. So I’m stumped. Simultaneously with his appearance, I sensed a succubus, who immediately got down to business. I forgot to mention that Lilith was an integral companion in my ascent path. She’s obviously not going to let me go. This is understandable to me, but who the other demon is, I have no idea, since I haven’t worked with anyone else. And apparently, she’s working together with this other demon to keep me in the Infernal Kingdom’s influence. I want to free myself from demonic influence and breathe freely. I will be glad if you can help me with advice on how to achieve this.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

It sounds to me like you got attached by Archons. Thee are parasites that belong to the JCI control system that don’t want you to ascend. They actually have nothing to do with Lucifer or anything that works for the light, light meaning ascent and freedom. The main thing to know about parasites is they are liars, they always lie about who they are and what they want to keep you confused and looking in the wrong direction for solutions, they block “angels” and guides as well as luciferian energy.

We have a bunch of conversation about how to get rid of archons here. Popular methods are Enoch Petruchelly’s free yt “curse archons for you” video, burning them out of your existence, completely blocking them ignoring them and starving them out, and Cameron Day’s ascension help meditations (of site) to reclaim your contracts that allow them to bother you.

If ant of those work it was Archons, if not then keep looking.

4 Likes

They are not exist.

1 Like

What, Archons? But “demons” that are actually people’s old gods and angel themselves do? The world is bigger than that. :thinking:

Speak for yoursef, I’ve met them and so have many here, they’re completely real… but really, everything you can think of exists at some level, because you thought of it. Humans are creator beings, we even create our own parasites and thoughtforms without knowing that’s what we’ve done. The subconscious can’t tell the difference between a physical location and an imagines one either, which has been proven in remote viewing studies.

After that, though, you can shut out some things to have them not exist for you, and that’s exactly what I dd for Archons, but since you’re experiencing something here, it’s too late for that. Whatever you want to call them, those exercises should help as long as you let them.

Anyway, please don’t forget your introduction as requested. :+1:

4 Likes

I won’t go into the theology of demons or misinformation spouted about them or archons but breaking chains tends to be rather easy. They are bound to one form or iteration of yourself and at that only powers bound to your soul and while they can take those away or manipulate them if you let them in your pure consciousness is beyond their reach if you don’t submit to the implanted thoughts and feelings. Much of those will be your own darkness and primal parts of your being becoming more active something you should embrace and devour to gain control or it will find other ways to manifest itself until it claimed and integrated similar happened to me once. Channel that and use it as a source of power.

As to the chain one easy way to be rid of such things is to focus on your energy and consciousness and intentionally raise its frequency and devour more energy to fuel it such as from storms, local gods, spirits, or hostile spells that you burn up as fuel until those shackles can no longer hold their form and break apart in the storm. Various mantras can be used to raise the energy or just intense breathing techniques. Most demons aren’t capable of forming constructs that can withstand such an intense rise in frequency as it lets you alter your own energy and shift it to forms incompatible with it. If you want to work with angels for something like that Metatron is a good choice and his geometry expanded as an aura around you to accelerate your energy.

Runes work as well mainly you want to balance Fehu and Isa in their opposing polarity to draw power from that dynamic. Psionics also works if you can clear your mind enough to focus on the patterns composing the chain you can just create thought embodying the patterns that nullify it from existence and effectively it will cease to exist once you form it right and project it out.

1 Like

Why you didn’t ask your mentor for help?

1 Like

We are analyzing the case. Any additional information would be helpful. That’s why I created a post

1 Like

Done.