Samael ( extensive subject)

Good night Good afternoon. Or good morning, I would like to start by saying that I am using Google Translate at the moment considering that English is terrible so I apologize for any typos.
Anyway, continuing I admit that I’m a little confused with this whole situation. I’ve been studying Samael for about 4 months. And well, I’ve always felt that you ask for several sources whether you like them or not. I came to this forum.
And basically on this forum there is a lot of information about them, but a lot of it is very different, like I’ve seen something where we say he’s an Archangel and we say he’s a demon, my studies say he’s a fallen angel , So, I would like someone who really has the skills to talk about what Samael’s true story is, A person who has already communicated with him has him as a mentor.

Extra information is that I have not yet done any type of complex invocation because I prefer to completely fix my mind on the world of the occult before taking any step towards something outside the theoretical, However, I have extensive experience with the Paranormal due to my religion here in the region where I live.

I would be immensely grateful if someone could shed some light on this subject, I receive countless calls from Samael since I met by chance so I really need help.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

In Christianity a “fallen Angel” is a “demon”, same thing.

He is my mentor with a focus on identification, protection from and destruction of parasites.

I consider him one of the original Elohim… What those really were is in itself an interesting question for another topic and can be contentious, but the information is scant and lost to time. So I would just say he is an individual sovereign energy being - i.e., an El. This necessarily means that while I use a name for him from a specific religion, his relationship with me is between he and I alone, without reference to any larger order either incarnate or metaphysical at this time, and I count him among those entities that are beneficial.

My best advice is, do not rely on other people’s hearsay, the many-time mistranslated bible or random UPG. Always and only believe what you yourself experience, and try not to pollute your experienced with the expectations set by others. They could be wrong, and magick being what it is, what you believe you make true. Before you know it you exists in an invented reality in your own personal astral that may or may not help you towards your goals. If truth is what you want, keep and open mind and go ask the entities for yourself, being careful to get the target entity and not an impostor. Spiritual hygiene is massively important if you don’t want to delude yourself.

Personally, I think the translation of “El” as “god” is mistaken, and there are no “gods” as religions would have you think of them, but there’s a lot of egregores and parasites feeding on humanity, as well as genuinely beneficial beings. I am not clear what Samael’s allegiances are, but I believe he is of the camp in favour of human sovereignty and ascension and not one of the parasites.

4 Likes

immensely grateful.
I understood that I will only really have an empirical answer when I have direct communication with him, spiritual hygiene up to date, protection up to date, everything is well prepared, I spent 3 months preparing the ritual and getting ready, I will wait for the day and correct time and I will get my answer. honestly, since I met him in a spiritual situation and quote, I became slightly obsessed (I consider myself a very studious and obsessive person), I faithfully believe that I have unraveled all of his content on the internet and in most of the books on demonology, kabbalah, etc., I I genuinely identified with his archetype, with the visions that each religion or belief has of him, since I was a child, I have had the goal of ascending, of becoming my own god, of being someone greater (don’t interpret me in an arrogant way, please ) I feel that he can help me in my true dream, money and frivolous things do not interest me as a main objective, but I think it is necessary considering that he is a facilitator and a creator of idle time, in the end, I know that I will achieve my goal even if die trying again and again…
Again, I thank you for your guide, thank you and I apologize for expressing myself too much, but I think you understood my desire.
again, thank you.