None experience soul travel how to get started

Mind PMing me the same stuff you PM’d OP?

3 Likes

I think i was expecting more out of the course.i am going to continue the exercise at least twice a day.i have nothing but time you know and thank you again brother.

1 Like

You will get out what you put in, that’s not me being moralistic that’s just like exercise or learning a new skill, remember you’re Co-Creating here, it’s important to create the imagery first and then go through with each journey even if, as I said, it doesn’t look like a holodeck, you may just get vague impressions at first.

If - and I’m not saying you do this, but some do - you keep trying to get the World Tree, and when you fail to get a full-on experience of “being” somewhere else, you stop, or you only go a short way, it’s like getting in a car, putting on your seatbelt, and then getting right back out when it doesn’t start up on its own and take you to your destination.

Almost all magick requires visualisation, so I;m not going you some 2nd-rate thing and there’s something faster and better (afaik) - this will support all other things, and will get you a spirit mentor and access to other realms FAST.

People can usually get to the initiatory stage within 2 - 3 days, but that’s with other people around supporting, and I know you don’t have that, but take a leap of faith and do it as a visualisation, not a thing that’s going to “happen” external to you. That comes later. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! For the encouragement. I see I need to work on my visualization more because it was hard imagining all that I don’t know if it’s the fluoride that’s in the water here because I’ve heard it’s suppose to damage the third eye and imagination ability’s but will stay on it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about third eye stuff, I never used any of that when I was learning and I do just fine. :slight_smile:

When you have more control over your environment you can sort out the fluoride thing, it IS undesirable, but many locations in India have quite high levels of fluoride in their well water and many indians are adept at meditation, so it’s not a GOOD thing, but neither is it a sign you are lost!

Have faith in yourself and daydream when you get time and privacy, imagine places you’ve been or places you’d like to go, EVERY creative act in your own mind strengthens the same muscles (so to speak) that you will use for all magick, including soul travel at first.

5 Likes

Lady Eva, would you mind PMing me the method too? I believe I can use it

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva would you PM the details to me as well? Thanks!

2 Likes

I am from India. Flouride is in my air too.

@Lady_Eva will you be kind enough to share the tutorials on soul travel.

1 Like

E.A. has a course on Soul Travel, and I know from my experience with his Divination Course that he’s a great teacher as long as you’re willing to do the work he gives you.

4 Likes

Hey! I just checked that link out and its basically talking about a book.how can I download the eBook?

@ashtkerr True. His soul travel course addresses many problems that beginner soul travelers may have. Very very good info there and lots of fun excercises to boost your psychic bodies and to travel to different realms. Work at the pace he gives you and don’t skip ahead and you’ll be soul traveling in no time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never mind I figured it out thanks though…

1 Like

I’ve been trying to soul travel but haven’t been able to-- at least not intentionally. I usually wake up to a feeling of being slammed into my own body. Quite frustrating :sweat:

1 Like

Can you pm me it too

Or is it unavailable

No, I’ll PM it to you.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

If you dont mind can you PM me too? Thanks

can i get that link too please?

Welcome @romeo_two. Please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and introduce yourself, telling us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.