Lucifer all you need to know if you want to start working with him

The Theodore Rose pathworking in LHD works well. No offerings needed with that method.

Bro I’d much appreciate it if you could send his energy my way

1 Like

are u online?

tell me more about what u’ve done to reach him. Can u sense energy? I’d rather work with u when u can. In the meantime, meditation and reading on him will help. YouTube has a good enn by Satan and son or something like that on him. Check it out. Use it for meditation. It’ll help u focus. ( it does for me. )

1 Like

sorry been a bit busy recently and thanks for the advice. Will be active more often.

Welcome @Hersh770. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Does satan and sons video with Lucifer’s enn help you get in a trance or deep meditative state?

2 Likes

Great contribution dear sir! But I need your honorable attention:
Lucifago Rofacale (also known as Lucifer of Rafaquele) is supposedly one of the greatest demons, specifically, he is the count and prime minister of hell, studying the syntaxsis of his name The name Lucifago comes from two Latin words; lux (light), and escape (flee), giving the name the meaning of “who flees from the light” or “who worships the absence of light”. Reliable written thighs ensure that he assumes a body at night and hates light. In addition, those same writings assure that He has the power that Lucifer has given him over all the riches and all the treasures of the world, on the other hand he ensures that Lord Lucifer and Lord Lucifago are actually twin brothers where one is a bearer of light and the other is the darkness its delight because as I mentioned it detests the light. That is why it was recorded in the ancient grimoires that Rofocale could also come from the nature of Lucifer, Since the name of Lucifer is the opposite of Lucifer (Latin: morning star), the other way around would be «Reficul». And therefore, there is no authority over his, if not the great emperor Lucifer. Reading his excellent contribution, you referred to the Grand Minister as a manifestation of Father Lucifer, I beg your vision regarding this please

3 Likes

Incredible thread, thanks for sharing. I do have a question however. Is there a specific day of the week that is associated with Lucifer?

Hi my name is Hersh. I am a complete beginner to magick and have decided to work with Lucifer to help develop my senses and overall become a better and more powerful magician. I have felt Lucifers energy on many occasions and have also been partially possessed by Lord Lucifer. I have had two very unique and wonderful experience’s these past two nights feeling Lucifers energy and prseance. But long story short I feel as if I am being led towards contacting my higher self, my spirit guide and also activating/opening my lower chackras in perticuler. Any advice on opening up these chackras and becoming closer to my higher self and spirit guide?
Thank you all help will be much appreciated.

Looks really good I had to trace mine :tired_face:

Very powerful :fire:thank you

Hi there! Thank you very much for this!

Are you familiar with any association between Lucifer and the color blue?

1 Like

I would like to share a expairance that just happened during my ritual meditation and blood offering to Lucifer. As I I found success in using candle flame devonation and was speak with Lucifer a dark black spot ran down from the top of Lucifes sigil about and inch long it stayed dark for a moment’ then the edges lightened to a light gray and the center a medium gray as another spot became same thing with the gray discoloration. Now intuition told me this was Lucifer sharing his blood on our sigil but I used the candle to ask aloud and yes the reply was a very powerful yes …I want to say thank you Lucifer for lighting my path and allowing me to walk on my own legs as well as to fall on my face only to be stronger…I am honered and humbeled that Lucifer shared his life force with me .

So after the ritual is done what should i do with the offering
Im thinking of offering him choclate
Do i throw away keep the choclate with me

1 Like

No sorry I am not familiar with the association between the two. Care to explain? And I apologies for all the late replies

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with me.

1 Like

Lol it’s no problem.

And I was asking for my own information, not to teach. Lol!!

I always get the color blue with Lucifer but I haven’t seen that anywhere else…so I was seeing if you knew about it. Lol

2 Likes

ahh okay I’m very new to the left hand path and most of my senses aren’t all there let’s just say. Do you have any experience’s with backsliding? If so, how did you get yourself back to where u left off? I was really getting into all of this until I started getting waay to lazy with everything. So atm I’m just trying to remain in the right mindset.

1 Like

Thank you!