Spirit Guide marriage?

Hey I’m going by Eliana and I’m new here, just made this account today, however I’ve been a witch for nearly 2 years. I was drawn to this path by Lucifer, which is ironic since I was raised Christian. Anyway I met my spirit guide soon after I became a witch and we’ve been very close ever since. Lately I’ve seen signs that he wants to get married, and I’m not against the idea at all. In fact, I was flattered and feel he knows me well and we go well together. I have a partner in the physical world, who knows I’m a witch (though he’s not one himself). He not against anything I practice. My partner is not my boyfriend, for a variety of reasons and we’ve only been dating for a short time. So my question is have you ever married a spirit and did it impact your relationships with people on the physical plane? Also I’ve heard of people marrying deities or demons but never of someone marrying a spirit guide, so I’m not sure if it’s even possible and everything. Overall I’m just curious about your experience even if you have relationships with other beings like gods or demons. Thanks🔮

Okay last edit but I wanted to say it’s also hard because there’s limited information about spirit spouses and on YouTube all the information is against them because they’re from Christian perspectives about how to get rid of spirit spouses which is the opposite of what I want to do.

Welcome @eliana Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hi, I just made a new post that’s an introduction, I’m not sure if I put it in the right category, let me know if I did it right!

2 Likes

That is very rare for him to take on wives but you have something he sees in you all n all talk to him about it marrying them is a good thing and a good way to learn new stuff

1 Like

Thanks, yeah I think I’d be his only wife so far. We were lovers in our past life and so maybe he wants the same amount of intimacy

It’s possible you never know

1 Like

Im planning on asking my spirit boyfriend about us getting married :slight_smile: anyway what i can tell you is spiritual relationships vary it seems, mainly depending on the type of spirit it is. My guy is a human spirit really he’s watched over me from the time i was born and we have known each other through past lives. I have never had much luck love wise in the physical world and to be honest i just want to stick with my spirit for life, without falling for a living person. He tends to hate whenever another guy in the spirit world has romantic interest in me, and im sure its the same with living folks. With you marrying a spirit guide, yup it is indeed possible.

2 Likes

Thanks, I wasn’t sure. Idk if I’ll ever get married to a person on earth either lol, I haven’t met very many good ones here and my current partner is so far from me. I’ll stick with him though and see what happens. My spirit partner/guide cares mostly that I’m not hanging out with the wrong guys which is probably why he revealed himself to me for the first time after I had experienced something traumatic. He was like “let me help you since you’re getting this all wrong” he’s been patient through all my mistakes.

2 Likes

I’ve met him in person he came to talk to me about me loving a demon I guess he was very different from what I expected actually

2 Likes