Experiences with Shax, Sabnock & more

Hi there. Has anyone worked with Shax, sabnock and raum and glasyas labolas? If so, what for and experienced would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe you would like to change your title from “Help!” which scares people away to something more relevant to the topic so people will actually check your thread and share their experience!

3 Likes

I’m actually looking for info on sabnock myself n would like to know

1 Like

Me too! I’m just hoping to find more info. Google has been good but not much bout experiences!

1 Like

Glasyas Labolas helped me with identifying some of the hostile spirits used against me in an attack. Sabnock is a protector in some capacity. He makes my enemies ill whenever they attack.

4 Likes

That’s nice. Do you get sick before tryna curse someone? How can I prevent this?

No I didn’t get sick. I found the best way to prevent the unwanted is to stop expecting the unwanted.

5 Likes

Sounds like the makings of the “Master Curse”. I’m working with them. I am.currently doing the Master Curse and have been feeling their energies. Nothing negative though. One of the things that I did start doing last night is to begin be working listening to the black flame meditation. it has definitely helped me raise some serious energy and directed towards the sigil of each demon. I’ve done various types of workings, path work, sigils etc. I believe that this is the first time that I have ever raised such powerful energy to the point where the hair on my head begins to stand up a little bit. Last night as I was listening to the black flame meditation and gathering the energy I could feel my skin tingling this hasn’t happened to me in a long time as usually when I work with demons I get some sort of acknowledgement or would have you. So far everything seems to be in order no negative experiences or anything like that from working with them. I should be finished with the working by this weekend the beginning of next week I’ll post what the results are although sometimes with Glasya-Labolas things can take a little bit of time as they manifest.

3 Likes

Yes please! Lemme know when you’re done! I wanna hear it!!

Definitely will. Super excited. Began it and then did a yes or no tarot reading to check. The curse is definitely started and will not be pretty.

2 Likes

Omg I want updates!! I wanted to do the master curse but my colleagues became really nice the day before I did the curse. So meh

2 Likes

I know, it’s funny. I’m reading the “Demons of Wrath” he mentions in the book how people will often feel the effects of magick before it’s sent out, almost as if they know something is going to happen.

5 Likes

Hi I asked somebody to work with Sabnock for me as I was trying to get new built flat at the time.I never got a flat but the way events unfolded afterwards I got a feeling it could be Sabnock was helping out.Working was done in October or November and since there were events unfolding that kinda were putting pressure on me to leave that town at all.Finally in summer there was malicious complaint filed against me at work that was last straw for me and I made a decision to leave not only the town but the country.As soon as we arrived to our old hometown ( me and my son who is 10 now) were diagnosedwoth WPW syndrome he was born with.In ten years it never showed up even though he had few surgeries before.He also happened to have dangerous interval that could have caused fatal tachycardia.He had ablation I do believe it was too Professor who performed ablation.Before that one night while in the shower I heard loud whistle.There was me and my son only in the house it was very late.When there was one night I was falling asleep and I saw myself in the same position I was lying and suddenly I felt that huge dark powerful but very protective figure embracing me it was above me I was lying on my side and it felt like huge dark wings or arms but it was very powerful and very caring embrace.At the same time I heard the noise of landing near by bed and this is when I woke up.I was half asleep not fully.But it was so real and that day I was crying a lot and was in a lot of emotional pain.Not sure it was Sabnock but if it was I’m so grateful for his help.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Aiste82. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Jcampos, were you able to finally see results from this master curse? Please let us know.

Hello,
Yes I did see results. although not as devastating as I thought but results nonetheless. The intended victim has developed a brain tumor that is causing havoc on his pituitary and in turn all his hormones. He also had a streak of bad luck with minor things, broken car, discord at home (apparently mom is a hoarder etc.) and he met a person romantically which moved him away emotionally from my other target thereby separating them. The curse has also caused those around him to feel the effects, the person that he was romantically attached to is suffering from the effects of his own progressive disease making his bone illness worsen. This friend or fuck buddy has also lost interest in him and complains about how much he was annoyed when my target came over to the house and would just hang out. So I definitely have to say that the curse does work with the amount of energy you put in it. All I can say is hail Shaz, Raum, Sabnock and Glasya-Labolas for their help let it be known that they are all powerful and will come through for you.

12 Likes