Whiteboarding : Powerful Method To Erase Negative Thoughts

Ok. May have worked. Anyone else have trouble with astral projection where you seem to ride the threshold between it and sleep like a 5yr old rides a bike without training wheels for the first time? Feel like I’m encountering an entry level issue but wanted to ask.

Important reminder though that you’re doing this, at least at first, in your imagination, which is more powerful than you know right now; you’re not trying to frantically project into some magickal spiritual place where “real” stuff happens, there’s no velvet rope and nothing different somewhere else. :+1:

Why do I say that?

All is Mind: check The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

If you can imagine kissing Jessica Rabbit or Yul Brynner, or even just imagine what each looks like when I said that enough to consider whethere or not you’d WANT to kiss either (or both!), then yes, you can do this exercise. :+1:

2 Likes

Brilliant tool this, thanks for sharing!

@Keteriya on a side note, a few people I’ve spoken to in the last few days are reporting deja vu, you could be tapping into a glitch in the Universe maybe?

3 Likes

There is some heavy stuff going on right now, so people may be experiencing novel things, as the editing crew sort shit out. :thinking:

4 Likes

So I did this with a Morriganic ritual for clearing shit out of my life. Worked very well.

3 Likes

Bumping for new members. :+1:

2 Likes

I teach my trauma group something similar to help with flash backs. To treat them like a video recording something you can rewind, fast forward, pause, erase, and even copy over with manufactured memories. The human brain is such an extraordinary feat of engineering.

3 Likes

Some members of this forum have mentioned suffering from PTSD, so if there’s ever anything you can share, attached here or as its own tutorial…? :smiley:

I know that complex methods which may be difficult for people to process can’t always responsibly be posted and folks left to make of them what they will: still, if you do have anything like that, please consider posting it.

This forum gets a phenomenal amount of traffic now and comes up very high in search engine results on a range of different terms, so your work would not be wasted. :+1:

1 Like

I’m not sure if there would be much interest. I’ve seen enough mention against “fluffy paganism” to know that certain aspects of self care, recovery, meditation…etc might be too mushy for this forum. But I can certainly give it a shot.

2 Likes

Your posts are protected by the forum rules, which say no-one may just shout you down or be an asshole: BALG RULES - Please read them!

The main issue with fluffiness is when people try to moralise on someone’s topic to shut them down. If you do a topic that describes how your stuff empowers people, you have that same protection, and the ability to flag posts (three dots … at the bottom of any post) to handle that shit. :wink:

3 Likes

Bumping for new folks.

Black magick is innately destabilising, in part because there are no training wheels, no rigid rules and structures, and you’ll be dealing with some very strange energies as well, so getting familiar with your own quirks, and getting your head and emotions as much under control as possible, can be useful. :thinking:

7 Likes

bumping for those that want a clean slate into 2021

5 Likes

Omg @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight thank you both and @itsnathanm7 as well. This literally has helped me feel better about myself holy shit

2 Likes

Is there anyway to shut off / disconnected myself from outside and from inside as well like a void, i want to go there please. Thank you

Meditation will help you centre within yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, could you please suggest any meditation being as a noob.

Have a hunt online for beginner’s guides, and choose the one which appeals to you. :+1:

I posted this a while ago which starts with a rant against common self-created obstacles to meditation: Meditation, Mental Chatter, And A 7-Day Challenge - Who's In? ☼ September 2020 Round 2!

2 Likes

Thank you, i am searching the forums. Thank you once again for your kindness. :pray:

1 Like

Going through your topics now, and bookmarking them. Will be pinning posts to my profile as well.
Thank you for the work you do. You are an excellent teacher. You and I have a shared experience as well.
Whether I be viewed as a traitor or enemy to either side(s), Im not … just trying to be the loving person I used to be. Already have my freakout bag and my mage starter kit started.
Going to draw my own tarot cards in a while when I get my painting and drawing supplies back.
On to the point of my reply, back in 2013 when I took the invite to join the lodge and was working through self initiations up to theoricus (air), and had the idea for a while of practicing the LRP and LRH as well as starting enochian, working my own magic, participating in group rituals, because my actual initiations were coincidental and unattainable. All prt of the grade of neophyte. Anyway, even with starting the LBRP, I had the idea of painting my apartment with the 42 assessors and using cardboard or whiteboards hung squarely from the ceiling to practice with a sharpie or the likes.
Thank you for this.

Felt like bumping this, because I’ve had great success with it.
I also successfully erased negative thoughts in another person using this method.

4 Likes