The first post for authorization on BALG by ambitious person with poor english

Hi everybody! I have only been doing goetia for a couple of weeks, but I have already studied a lot of literature on this subject. I have an idea about my goals and the demons with whom I plan to cooperate. The first of this is The Orobas, so can i ask you how to treat him?

Welcome to the forum and thank you for noticing our Intro rule!

Please note the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ.

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest and how can we help?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here. Enjoy and let know have any questions?

Welcome @Artonio

Where are you from?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hi. Im from Russian. Im dont follow any system except my faith in some magic things like a demon/angel/elemental pacts. My interests is a find info about our world and in paricular about my life. Also im try to find info about tulpas, because i forced her near 1 year ago and her death haunts me all this time. But this story is only for next posts.

Welcome to the forum. My English is also quite poor. I use chatgpt, deepl, and Google for translations, hoping that future AI can eliminate the language barriers for most ordinary people. I believe society is becoming more like “water”, people are more accepting of new things, and there is even an increasing number of individuals who are actively crossing gender boundaries.