Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Oh my gosh thank you rawiri I have been looking for this spell for over 15 years. I lost this spell and I can’t remember the book that I first read it from. I have used it and it does work. It comes from an chief from amazon who had all the wives. But it was only given to his son so that he would have his choice of woman in the tribe. Thank you thank you I used this when I was like 18 years old had a lot of Sex with it lol !

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @james_davis. Please click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

Does any one know if changing it at all can have it still work. Like removing the there is only one god allah part at the end or condensing it into a smaller phrase

4 Likes

Ok, so I have two questions about this:

1. Do I have to keep eye contact with the person? Because I want to copy the words on a paper so I can read them off of the paper.

2. Does this also work with non-english speakers? like, do I have to say the first few sentences in english? Or can I also say them in another language? It’s not really a problem, because I can also speak english, but yeah, just asking, because I am german.

1 Like

Sorry for that, but I have another question:

Do I have only have to say the first name of the person or the full name?

1 Like

Welcome @Chris_Jericho. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think you have to mantain eye contact throughout. As it has been stated just make sure nothing is blocking your field of vision of the target.
About language, it really doesn’t matter if it’s English or German or whatever, what matters is the power and intent the words carry. Use that language which you feel will imprint your intent in the universe and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Is there a version of this or one like this to use on someone who isn’t in front of you???

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I’m going through a very unfortunate break up after a very serious long term relationship. My gf has been very sexually unresponsive lately, so I tried this spell yesterday. In the afternoon, before she went to work, I tried this and I could tell she started squirming across the room and crossing and uncrossing her legs (like someone was intensely flicking her bean). She had to leave for work, but last night she came on to me so passionately like she hasn’t in months. We had a long love making session and her general demeanor changed for the day anyway. I’m going to keep trying this one. Alas, the separation seems like it might still happen, but I’m hopeful about using this spell on her again and others in the future.

6 Likes

Great to hear it worked for you👍
Did you do it step by step or did you put your own little twist on it.

2 Likes

I did it as written. I was in the room and started essentially mouthing the spell with very little volume while looking at her. After a few times she started squirming and I could tell she was experiencing sensations (almost as if her p*ssy was getting wet like someone was playing with her). She had to go to work, but that night she was very affectionate like she couldn’t stay away. Add to it, some of the problem in the relationship is that she’s moving out to be with a convicted felon scum bag, so she has been very low on the affection towards me (since this psycho has been controlling her - long story). It was definitely the spell working. It was the first time she’s acted like that I awhile and afterwards she almost acted surprised at what she did. I want to try that again.

6 Likes

In my experience from yesterday I will say…

1. No. Eye contact was not needed. She was turned away from me but I could see her. I was reading the words right off my phone screen.

2. I can’t answer that as I read it exactly as written. I read the English parts in English and the Javanese in that language.

That worked for me and I noticed almost instant results.

3 Likes

smacks fingers like Thanos

Oh yes, do it👌

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to use it again to further study its impact. I was very pleased with the rapid results I observed. Have you tried this one yourself on anyone?

2 Likes

I haven’t yet, but I will do it this coming week.

1 Like

Can confirm this spell also works doing it at home just by thinking about the person, I did not say the last words, being

because of the muslim reliance. I’ve changed them to “ Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu

As soon as I started doing exactly what it says there, the person I was thinking about started texting me acting very funny, as if she was flirting with me.

Very good and fast working spell!

16 Likes

I found a free pdf of the book I do not know if it is against the rules to share it is out of print

1 Like

Yes, it is against the rules. We don’t trade pdfs on this forum, and the publishing house, Finbarr, is still in business and thus still owns the copyrights, regardless if it is out of print.

2 Likes

okay :slight_smile: I had to ask

3 Likes