Twin Flames and Black Magic

Thank you so much for this, it means a lot. I have been doing a lot more self empowering lately. My Christian parents hurt my self confidence from a young age and I’ve been doing a lot to try and gain my power back.

1 Like

Get a red marker, think of something that you want… like call me now or text me. Write it on the bottom of your foot with the red marker and visualize what you are wanting, stomp your foot and demand it.
Works everytime. Sometimes right away sometimes days but never more than three weeks for me anyway.

7 Likes

I am new to this form. And I would like to start off having a conversation with you. You are absolutely correct you have to be a twin flame in order to understand what it really is. I’ve known my twin flame since we were children for 25 years. We had a telekinetic pool towards each other when we were children it was pure bliss we barely Verbalee spoke because we didn’t have to we always knew what the other was saying without words we always knew what the other was feeling without asking. And two months ago I received soul recognition.
He pursued me first in January of this year and he has a girlfriend he’s in a karmic relationship at the moment and it’s ripping me apart. Because I can’t share him with anybody else.
This caused him to go ghost a week ago and we are now in separation and it is crushing me and breaking my heart. Like you I am tired of these holier than thou New Age rules concerning the twin flame unions. On top of that I am sick and tired of divine feminine‘s being the main accused for the union is not coming together while the majority of the divine masculine get to explore without a care in the world. It’s easy for divine masculine to start relationships with anybody they want but divine feminine find them so stuck in a rut.
So like you I am also sick and tired of these petty rules and lately I have been looking to use a few tools to boost my situation for a better outcome I’m ready to be with him. But I feel like there are too many blocks in the way. And if you are running a twin flame group on Facebook I would love to join it just give me the link to your group.

2 Likes

I met my twin flame 6 years ago , didn’t even know what it was or why but it felt like I was hit by a truck ! It was out of this world experience he ran away , I started researching like crazy and read all the bullshit on Devine timing, love yourself, letting go etc… he came back just to runaway again , I gave up then he came back after 2 years this time when he ran I completely blocked it off and decided I don’t want this anymore , we live in different continents, I texted him yesterday talked like friends and I felt absolutely nothing . Now I think what was the whole point of all the signs from the universe, those intense emotions and meditation? I was very independent and mentally and emotionally strong and self loving anyway , really did not need this waste of time experience to help anyway. I think it’s just a Cinderella syndrome we have that a twin flame will arrive and save us !

5 Likes

I personally feel like this entire twin flame silliness is to keep people in chains. Why should anyone keep themselves in bad realtionship?

Maybe soulmates could be a bit more real? I do not know. I think you can love someone’s soul without the extra unneeded labels.

We all are connected. I don’t think anyone is my twin flame or soulmates. I am more connected to some people more then others. I don’t feel the need to add anything to it. If is toxic, let it go.

5 Likes

Welcome @Aquarius-Amethyst. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Gautama Buddha, once he became aware of his past lives, noticed that he and his wife were together in them a lot. He remembered a time during the lifetime of the fourth Buddha, Dipamkara Buddha (for reference, Gautama Buddha is the 28th Buddha). At that time, a young Brahmin named, Sumedha was looking for flowers to buy for an offering to the Buddha, as he is on a visit to the town, but the king had already taken them all. Luckily, he spots a young woman named Sumidha, who is carrying seven lotus flowers. He intends to buy one off her, but she gives him five if he promises to be her husband in every future life. That is also the time that Dipamkara Buddha makes a prophecy that Sumedhi will one day become a Buddha.

It’s actually quite beautiful. And now, they are both in Nirvana, together. She was wise, who traded five lotus flowers to achieve enlightenment.

2 Likes

I second it!! It works.

Can you send me this, Lady Eva, please

1 Like

If she’s really your Twin Flame, you won’t have to chase her. So, no. Don’t do black magick to bind her to you. If anything, that might only complicate the matter further.

4 Likes

A lot of the time with twin flames people are picky about what information they cling to, twin flames isn’t always romantic, it can be mother and child, father and son, brother and sister, cousins, enemies, friends, and so forth. It’s a bond that changes depending on the life you two are living, how you were raised, and so forth.
People are so weird with forcing a love bond based off picking and choosing what is and what isn’t that I tend to believe if someone is your twin flame, it’s not two souls sharing the same oversoul or one soul split in two, but rather two souls who for some reason or another find themselves in the same reincarnations together.

The funny thing is for those who do follow the strictly romantic twin flame mentality, it’s always hetero lol.

My “twin flame” was a student of mine in a past, it was just that student and teacher, then it was lovers, then it was strangers, and then it was just friends. now it’s lovers and it’s another guy lol. We don’t share the same over soul, or one soul in two…but we both represent the creative form of fire in some aspect in our true selves and both from the same place. We chose to form a bond that expands through lives, by choice.

Of course every situation is different but it still goes to say not all are romantic.

4 Likes

Welcome @casey_lewis. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

The idea of a Twin Flame is very silly to me personally.

The idea of having been with someone in a past life and having a strong connection due to that could make a lot of sense, but sharing a soul and being incomplete without the other half is the stuff of Hollywood movies.

I knew a girl once who was convinced she had met her Twin Flame, so she threw away her current relationship, her job, and destroyed her own life to try to make it happen. In the end the guy, was just a guy and didn’t leave his wife for her. I heard the story about “you just don’t understand unless you have experienced it”. Soon after, she met another guy and suddenly this one supposedly was her Twin Flame.

Sometimes people just want to be loved (which is understandable) and try to make things fit because they like the idea that there is one specific person out there for them.

I’m LHP, so people can do whatever they want, but my advice is to develop yourself above all else. If you do, everything else will fall into place.

3 Likes

Twin flames are also neither incarnated on this earth, but one is incarnated and the other is not. It is so in my case. As for @casey_lewis, God is Everything, He is within everything, in both Darkness and He is Light. As within so Without. As above. So below. Do not hurry your opinions on dark magick and kundalini in frightfulness and fear without fully immersing yourself in darkness. For when one traverses through harsh darkening, only they can rise to their highest potential that which is truth and omnipotent light, which is your Godself. The darkness is the hidden forgetfulness of the face of God. When you solve your fears, you will begin to know that you were within an illusion.

2 Likes

Don’t be snooty. Flagged.

1 Like

I have had 2 men completely convinced that they were my twin flame, they expressed all the same sort of things that you have. However neither of them are.

I tend to think these hetero twin flame stories are basically people bullshitting themselves. From what i understand, the original Twin Flame idea was linked to the splitting of the androgyne, and manifested as LGBT relationships if it went sexual. In most cases, from what Plato describes, TFs are rarely heterosexual at all. Rather, they tend to reflect different forms of relationship where two separate halves remember and revisit their lost shadows through each other. To the way Plato explains it, TFs are testing grounds, not courtly chivalric romance narratives or destined love affairs.

Some people use the TF idea as ‘proof’ they’re meant to be with someone they just met and fancy. It’s an elaborate delusion - hey, that sexy motherfucker i can’t wait to get into the sack is DESTINED to fuck me, they HAVE TO, it’s a TWIN FLAME thing.

Whatever.

Sometimes you have to force people to love you. I’m not judging. I’m just saying. Do it properly.

If you really wanna force love, there are a bunch of love magick rituals on this site for that. I’ve written more than my fair share of them. Check around.

Hiding behind a TF narrative serves nobody, but hey, do your thing

4 Likes

That’s a great point. It’s funny, I have heard many RHP people talk about how it’s morally wrong to use a love spell on someone, yet several I’ve talked to also believe in the concept of Twin Flames. Ironically, some of those people go hardcore stalker when they think they found their imaginary TF, and justify all their stalky actions because they were things they “had to do” because of #Destiny. The chaser/runner effect also has nothing to do with TF. It’s just basic attraction stuff. It often happens with people predisposed to obsessive behavior.

In my music career, unfortunately I’ve had a few actual stalkers, but the worst of all were the ones convinced that I was their TF (some of who I never even met in person - but who were just somehow obsessed with me). It’s a wacky concept.

4 Likes

I agree 100% it’s an odd twisted way to force a relationship out of desperation or the need of companionship.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of untapped vampire energy for you. And you can drain their life force even easier and quicker so they get sick and leave you alone. Lolz.

2 Likes