Does anyone know an angelic grimoire?

A grimoire with seals sigils and name with their powers similar to the Goetia but all angels?

1 Like

Well besides the popular guy, have u try. Amazon its a book by maria a vident from Belgium i tnk. Her publisher is innerlighits. I tnk ana riva has 1.try the ocult sites such tree hand press, its a book by Rufus, call spheres of power. But i tnk its planetary, also ben croftw. I tnk has 3 angels books, in kindle, so plenty to look

The Gallery of Magick has many books that are only angels:

The 72 Angels of Magick

Archangels of Magick

Angelic Sigils, Keys, and Calls

Poke Runyon’s book, the Magick of Solomon, has the seals of the 72 Goetia and the 72 angels of the Shemhamforash.

The Modern Angelic Grimoire by Rufus Opus has seals of the 7 archangels and describes a simplified technique of angelic scrying.

Then, of course, you have the Enochian tablets within the system of Enochian Magick. Books include Enochian Magick by Betty and Gerald Shueler, Enochian Magick for Beginners by Donald Tyson, The Lost Art of Enochian Magick by John deSalvo, which provides a system for walking the Enochian Aeythers.

13 Likes

Oh, and I would be very remiss if I didn’t mention the Armadel.

4 Likes

A few other good ones by GoM:

Angels of Wrath

Angels of Alchemy

Word of Power (uses Angelic names)

1 Like

I was going to joke and say the bible but @DarkestKnight has you covered with the biggest ones.

3 Likes

Hi yall. I am new to the forum.
I would definitely be very interested in this

Welcome @Edmund_Dante. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

There’s probably some others. Certain books like the encyclopedia of angels by Rosemary Ellen Guily is ok… but it is hardly detailed enough for many tastes. She’s written a lot of different books on this and encyclopedias. They’re ok but nothing I consider very in depth.