Andromedan Soul

I am new here, sort of, well I have done much reading and I’ve found something I’d seriously like to share and hear others thoughts on. Earlier today I did a meditation focusing on the memories of my soul and my DNA, afterwards I did a sort of etherical projection. (I know y’all have many names for it but whatever it was I was projecting my consciousness and astral body very well) I envisioned myself across the street from where I’m staying standing by the avenue. I felt it VERY well and saw everything around me almost perfectly!

So I’m standing there working on my senses and clarity when all of a sudden I’m taken back from my astral body and looking at it from the rear! I’ve never seen myself astrally. But when I looked at myself, I noticed I was tall and slender. Maybe 7 or 8 feet. I had a blue looking jumpsuit on that looked pretty cool and a nice helmet to match. I did not do this purposefully. I thought it was cool but didn’t think too much of it till later on in the day!

A few hours pass and my meditation and what I experienced is going through my mind. I sit there pondering what I had seen and trying to decipher what it meant. I cautiously and slowly begin to think… “it’s like I’m a…” with no idea what to say next because I had no idea what it was I saw myself as. And out of nowhere it seemed from the depths of my mind or externally I’m just not sure, something answered loud and clear in my head “andromedan”. I didn’t even know what that was and had to research it later on to figure it out! I know absolutely it was not my own thought.

So I’m very interested now in meeting other possible andromedans who are incarnated on this planet! Apparently there’s very few and that we are the oldest race among humanity today, and have a galactic federation governing the galaxy 0.0 That’s just what I read from a website. It said andromedans are incarnating to help humanity and such… and I’ve always had this feeling I was here to kind of observe and help humans, I’ve never felt human on the inside. I’ve never felt at all similar to the simple mindset of a human, with their simple desires, narrow point of views and materialistic lifestyles. Although I am occupying a physical human body here. My goals are beyond what many would believe and so are my experiences. I’d love to hear what y’all think. And please save me all the petty talk, I’m no beginner to this field, I am no fool, I do not live a fantasy I live a reality. I’d appreciate replies from those who have knowledge and experience on this topic, thanks for reading:)

2 Likes

Welcome @Nightstalkerr. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Alright

I’m of the mind that we are all, until we choose not to be, sovereign immortal spirits who have chosen to incarnate as human for various reasons. I also believe in past lives and transmigration of souls, and that there are alien species that are also perfectly good vessels for our spirits.

Which means it’s not abnormal to find people on Earth who happen to be human now but have been incarnate as aliens in ‘past’ lives, (chronologically in the timeline of this multiverse)

Personally I have memories of a Sirian lifetime, and I experienced myself as tall and blue (-skinned, not -suited) during a walking meditation on more than one occasion.

I don’t really feel this is any more - or any less - important than my other lives as various entities including Fae or humans. It is what it is.

1 Like

I understand why you feel the need to be defensive, a lot of people here would be/are questioned on other forums, but this isn’t those places… I suggest you check out a what UPG is and BALG’s approach with respect to honouring it (“unverified personal gnosis”).

If at any time you feel a response is inappropriate, please use the flag icon to have a moderator (aka the fair and kind Lady_Eva) address your issue.

1 Like

I highly appreciate this response. I’ve hit walls a few times spiritually jumping to a conclusion I thought changed everything. Such as me being an andromedan, limits me to simply being an andromedan! Which I guess I don’t really like the idea of and I totally understand what you mean by reincarnating over time through different species and such. I’ll continue to meditate when I can and see what else I learn.