Tutorial: Petition Spells

Honestly, I don’t know. A ll I can suggest is to try it.

I think it will depend on how you view your subconscious, though, as @anon48079295 suggested. There are a few meditative techniques for externalising that part of the mind, and @Lady_Eva has posted about her experience evoking hers, so, theoretically, it should work.

2 Likes

Ok i read through thr entire thread. And this hasnt quite been asked yet. So, Would any one be kind enough to suggest a good guide for this petition, one that would help for building the higher senses like astral travel, cairaudiance, clairsentience, remote viewing, psychic awareness, lucid dreaming or dream walking etc.

I have some natural ability in these areas but due to some of my past religious experience and upbringing they are very dulled.
I also feel like getting them going would help me in some other areas of my life at the moment. Other areas which thanks to Belial, whom I have only silently been conversing with, have gotten better since just talking about them on the forums.

Hi, I’m about to apply for a simple job that requires a Highschool diploma or a GED and I don’t have either, but am efficient and competent I simply didn’t make it through school due to personal issues but I’d really like this job! I’d love to petition a spirit, God, Goddess, demon, or Angel to help me get this job. Do you have any beings in mind that I could call to formally in my petition? Thankyou so much if you help/reply I appreciate it!

You have to make an introduction

Can you elaborate?

@BeingofDesire It is a rule of this forum that every new member must properly introduce themselves in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about themselves and their experience in magick. @anon48079295 was telling you to do so.

2 Likes

Sorry for that mistake @DarkestKnight I’ve corrected it. Sorry to bother you once more but I was wondering if I could garner a response to my question above if you have any beings in mind I can call to to petition to aid in employment as well as physical healing?

For physical healing, I would petition the Archangel Raphael or the Goetic President Marbas.

For employment, it depends on whether you are seeking general employment, or specific employment. A lot of the big names in demonology, like Lucifer, Belial, King Paimon, Azazel, etc. can help you find a job. Also, there is a Nether Lord under Azazel called HaIah’thor who can help you find a career that will provide for you and align with your greater destiny.

If you want to go the angel route, one of the 72 Angels of the Shemhamforash, Sitael, can help you find meaningful work.

if you are looking for employment in a specific type of job, then you will have to look for a spirit that is specific to that field. For example, there are many of the Angels of the Shemhamforash that are useful for success in business, and artistic pursuits like writing, and music.

And, finally, you could simply do a general petition to “God” or “The Universe,” rather than a specific spirit.

4 Likes

Thank you so much your responses are so detailed, this has helped immensely!

1 Like

Hello all I have a question can I make a petition to win the DV lottery I have a friend who lives in Egypt which is horrible there at the moment and he wants to move and live in USA but the way that is available for him right now is the DV lottery can a petition make this happen? and are there any other rituals to do to make sure he wins it?

Has he already entered? The DV-2021 registration period opened on October 2, 2019, and closed on November 5, 2019.

How many numbers is the confirmation number, you could create a sigil using his name, the numbers and his intention or create a talisman for the purpose of beating the odds

1 Like

Yes he have already entered and have his conformation number with him at the moment, so I create a normal Sigil including in the intent his name and the numbers? can I also make a petition to lucifer as well and also keep charging the sigil until the results appear in May 2020? I dont know how to create a talisman yet.

Yup that sounds perfect

1 Like

When using a petition on a target, can you write it on a photo of them or on the back of the photo, add a piece of their hair on it, fold it up and burn it? Not sure ive seen anything yet about writing them onto a photo of your target if it is to be used in this manner.

1 Like

Try it.

Petitions can be done in many different ways, and are a component in many different types of spell. What I present here is simply the basic method and can be dressed up as you see fit.

Welcome back, your introduction says about the same thing it did six months ago and still don’t know anything about you.

How old are you?

What drew you here?

In the past six months, how have you progressed and what have you learned that causes you to study more?

There are lots of posts with your particular question as the topic, did you find your answer?

'm going to revive your intro and post responses there so we don’t accidentally take this topic off track :slight_smile:

How would I fit an offering into that statement? Like I want to further my clairsentient empathetic abilities and in exchange for the aid I would write him a letter everyday and meditiate each day at 3am. How would I go about saying that?

Offerings are not needed for a basic petition spell.

However, you could simply say something like, “I ask, in the Name of the Most High, that you help me to further develop my clairsentience and empathic abilities. In exchange for this aid, I promise to write a letter to you every day, and to meditate upon your seal.”

I would not include a promise to meditate at a specific time, though, because you never know what life might throw at you. Circumstances can change and not allow you to follow through. Simply stating that you will meditate daily will be enough, and it gives you the flexibility to do it whenever you have the chance throughout your day or night.

6 Likes

I need serious help on this, how can write petition spell for someone who is in need of money and healing

Write down examples of this types of spells I need them so much, because my friend is in very desperate situation