Consequences of Intranquility Spirit invoked on behalf of you?

Hello there! I found myself in the midst of a complicated love situation, i saw great effects from a binding spell which really made the target stick around and be pretty obsessive towards me for quite a while, admitting his feelings and everything else. But at the end i cut him off my life because i was sick of playing his games. I basically i set boundaries regarding his access to me so we haven’t been in contact aside from him greeting me in real life and complimenting me when he sees me pass by where he works (he works near me).

Now, this is a person who’s caused me great suffering exactly due to his weird games and nonsense. One day he would act super affectionate, romantic and open and the next day he’d try to appear aloof and uncaring. While later admitting he did it to “make me upset” because somehow i made him upset. Even ended up doing crazy things like leaving condoms behind in his house when inviting me in. Then telling me 2 weeks later he wanted to “make me feel jealous” because he was jealous i was seeing someone else. He is a very insecure individual and a control freak, he felt like he wasn’t good enough for me and ended up trying to manipulate me and make me feel bad so he could control the relationship. So overall, i have no remorse regarding making him suffer and beg for me back.

Now, i had another practitioner cast a “come back to me” spell of sorts. They told me they’d be using an IS. I am not the most knowledgeable regarding this topic but they sent me a picture of the ritual, said they made a petition on behalf of me, that the burn was great and everything else. Overall, they seem to know what they’re doing at least from my limited perspective.

But as some of you probably know, there’s a belief among some people that when you invoke the spirit and it helps bring the person back to you, you basically end up assuming its role in the afterlife until someone else invokes you and you wait for that person to die. In other words, the spirit is now invested in your death so they aren’t stuck in a purgatory of sorts. Would the same apply if you did not directly invoke it yourself and rather had a practitioner do it for you? They also suggested for me to try to invoke the IS at home by myself as well if i wanted to although not necessary and to just use sage around my working area.

I’ve heard this too, however, with books out there and probably hundreds of thousands of practitioners evoking it, I think either, it doesn’t work because someone else “used it up”, or you’re safe because there’s going to be a lot of people including the authors and your consultant ahead of the que before you :slight_smile:

Honestly I think the myth is pretty but doesn’t make any actual sense, it’s all about the emotions being brought to the surface to energies the ritual and there’s no actual entity involved, at least that’s by experience using the book.

This sounds like a person with textbook narcissism issues, (I recommend earning about this via youtube, it’s important) and you don’t want this guy, he’s not going to get better because he feels justified in behaving this way and he will always do this. Rather try an attraction spell for a guy with the qualities you like about him and not the bad stuff.

Either way I think you’re safe.

1 Like

Thanks so much dear. You’re right, it’s probably folk tales. As for the guy, my intention is to cause him to suffer without me. Not necessarily get back together with him, at this point I don’t want a relationship with that person. Petty, I know… but he did me really dirty and I don’t want to let him off the hook so easily. But this would bring me great gratification.

He has some massive abandonment issues and yeah, probably leans towards having some kind of narcissistic tendencies.

Also, as a fellow Aquarian woman - I really love your profile. I was scrolling through it earlier :slight_smile: and thank you for the thoughtful reply.

Urgh… The Intranquil Spirit could be the wrong entity for this intention then. It acts to drive him back to you by torturing him until he returns repentant. That’s the whole point, is getting him back. It’s not just for suffering it’s suffering to that specific purpose. And he stops suffering when he returns, or not if he doesn’t.

This also means he’ll fulfil his part of the spell when he comes back and stop suffering even if you reject him.

If you don’t want him back use a revenge spell instead so he doesn’t start to try to do come back in any way.

Maybe but this forum has a rule against moralizing on a “working thread”, which this is, so you do not have to justify yourself here :slight_smile:

From the rules thread:

Thank you and you’re very welcome, I try :smiley:

You might want to hex break the Intranquil working and try a revenge spell instead. We have tons of those too:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=revenge%20spell

I like this one: simple and to the point.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will take this into consideration. To be honest perhaps a part of me wants to see the gratification of him trying to come back as well. But i will take all this into account!

1 Like