Love ritual Success with demon Rosier

Me and my bf fighting more than we breath, but i feel better since he live in another country far from me, by this i am not having face to face fights lol
We didnt spoke since 2 months now and I did a love ritual taken from the book " Daemonic love magic S.Connolly" the ritual said to start at Friday and go through 7 days, with an option to ask demon Rosier for assistance. So i managed the ritual with my touch / i have added some ideas from my side, I started the ritual for 5 days and couldnt finish by 7 , so i had to redo, again I wasnt able to finish the 7 days , but during doing the magical ritual I used to meditate and chant Rosier Enn with 2 red candles + the sigil ( and our name on the candles) + a white plate with the sigil in red + our picture + Rosier sigil written in a A4 paper with red marker. I asked my request + I also mentioned the time I asked for the request to be done during 7 days ( that acually happened in day 6 or 7) and the offering. Well few days back my bf called finally and called more than once because i didnt pickup at first day I was working , and here we are planning for 2weeks traveling together because he is coming to my country next month :slightly_smiling_face:
I provided the offering as soon as he called right after i finished the call.
Demon Rosier thank you for your help.

11 Likes

Cool! I expect from day to day his Daemonolatry Goetia, it seems to me to be a good author

1 Like

I have GOM collection from Kindle on my Kindle App its much better than hard cover books but its worth waiting

1 Like

What are your favorite GoM books? I’m working with the DoM recently, from Winterfield. I am interested in the LHP recently, although I have been in occultism for a few years now.

1 Like

I am at work reading Demons of magic for Gordon Winterfield he is my best and the book as well. Also i had the Jinn magic and its amazing

1 Like

impressive! which books do you prefer in this collection?

sorry I did not see your previous message. We use the same winterfield book, cool! keep us informed of the results if you want

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

Hey their.Do you think you could help me with my problem?

1 Like

Welcome @TheadoreKellerman. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.