My friend needs help

Hi! (sorry for bad english, not native language)
So, my friend come to me today because she knows that i kinda like magic etc to ask if i could help her in something
She says that is seeing things and hearing things, and those kinds of things happens for years, she told me that last night could not sleep because heard something whisper her name, and before that the door slammed shut.
She also told me that instead of running from this kinds of things she wants to know what is all of this, cause she is afraid that can get worst
I think she is like a medium or something? Or sensitive about energy and stuff?
I like and i know some things about maigic but i am really a begginer so i don’t really know how to help her, i don’t have any experience and that’s why i’m here asking for help.

You might want to start by properly introducing yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, as you were asked to do after your first post a month ago. It is a rule of this forum and required. Tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your account or removal of your posts until the rule is respected.

1 Like

To be honest, while you can do her homework for her, I strongly suggest you don’t.

It doesn’t help her to set her up to expect that other people will spoon feed her the right answers, it doesn’t work like that. It’s also unhealthy for you to be put in the position of know-it-all when you’re also learning.
She could create her own account here for example - then she can speak for herself, as she should if she’s to stand up and become a strong occultist.

You can tell your your opinion, you can tell her the opinion of random people online like me, you can point her to resources, but she needs to do her own learning and not start out relying on other people.

If you don’t have an immediate answer, it’s ok to say “I don’t know” and “It’s very interesting let’s find out together” then both do some research and come back to discuss notes.

Imo (in my opinion), she’s what I would call “a sensitive”.

A lot of occultists are sensitive like this, and it causes us to attract the attention of entities. Most of these entities are not helpful, some are looking help, some are just curious, some are predatory or parasitic.

So, the first thing she should do is learn about spiritual hygiene, cleansing practices, banishing and keeping her space clear of unwanted entities. It’s a bit like having lockable doors and windows - if you wouldn’t want random people wondering through your private space, it’s possible you don’t want random spirits doing it either. (I know people that do, but I’m not that sociable myself lol)

From there, think about who you do want to talk to, what tradition or methodology you want to investigate, and keep on asking questions.

1 Like