Was Lucifer with me in theta?

Hi guys, today for the first time I tried to immerse myself in the synchronization of the theta, the result was this: state of estrangement from what surrounds me, almost like an anesthesia, I didn’t feel my body but only the beat of my heart, at some point I had the need to draw a circle of blue energy with my hands that enveloped me and I saw a darker staircase descend … suddenly I needed to call Lucifer mentally (no evocation). … I didn’t see him, I just “heard” that he was talking to me telepathically (if I can define it) I asked him why I couldn’t see him and he said that they don’t have a body, they are pure energy, divine essence, and that so I could imagine him as more I would have preferred … I saw his white hand with a ring he asked me to kiss it, I did. I asked him some things about my path, he told me to continue studying and deepening. After the descending staircase entered a cave with a wonderful light that envelops me and purified me from anything that creates problems in the real world, it was so beautiful! Then all of a sudden it’s off and I asked Lucifer why it was all over. He described that it was enough for me for today. Another important thing, I have to summon Asmodeus for a question, I asked Lucifer if Asmodeus listened to me and he smiled “you should worry about me not about him” it was funny as an answer … At some point something, an external noise interrupted all this and I collapsed into dazed reality, I almost didn’t remember any of this, guys I was awake and sitting was it all real or did I imagine everything?

3 Likes

No idea why you made the title in English, but the post in Italian, but please be aware that it is a rule of this forum that all posts must be in English.

Flagged for the mods to delete.

3 Likes

Sorry, I had to use the translator, how do I delete the post? Can I rewrite?:sweat:

1 Like

You should be able to delete by clicking the three dots on the bottom of the post and then clicking the garbage can icon.

Or you can rewrite using the edit feature.

2 Likes

Damn, I had a lot of problems writing this post, it’s something strange since I’ve always done it, phone blocked, translator not working … it seems that Lucifer didn’t want me to write, lol.

1 Like

I see the post in English… So, I guess it’s been edited.

3 Likes

Yes, Sorry I was wrong, unfortunately I help myself with the translator.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be stressful … can someone give me their opinion? @DarkestKnight @anon48079295 sorry you seem very prepared, I’d like your opinion :pray: thanks

1 Like

sei italiano?

in my opinion, you made contact

2 Likes

It sounds like you were indeed in Theta. Theta is a “body asleep, mind awake” state of consciousness, so the anaesthetic feeling you described makes sense.

As for whether Lucifer was with you or it was just your imagination, it was both, because imagination is the bridge between the spiritual and the physical. When you called for him in your mind, he came and used your imagination to interact with you.

3 Likes

OP I sent you a Pm, read it

ti ho mandato un messaggio personale Darklight, leggilo

2 Likes

Yes I am Italian, sorry for the bad english :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Honored if so :heart: in your opinion the phrase referring to Asmodeus "you should worry about me, not him, with an amused laugh what does it mean?

It means, when you call Lucifer, you should pay attention to Lucifer, and not worry about another spirit.

1 Like

Basically while I was in theta it was not my intention to talk to Lucifer but he appeared to me and we started talking, I was planning to summon Asmodeus, so at that moment I asked Lucifer if Asmodeus would be willing to help me … and he replied what I wrote to you, the problem is that now I don’t understand who to turn to for an important question I don’t want to offend either of them, I love them both :heart:

1 Like

I don’t think you will offend anyone if you call Asmodeus so go ahead and call him.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the advice you are fantastic :+1:

2 Likes

Just like how I successfully evoke Anubis in theta

1 Like