Hello everyone, I am new here

In my life, I tried to summon spirits but didn’t work, even came across sixth and seventh book of moses. I don’t know how to summon the spirits. Does anyone know how to summon the Seven Great Princes

What is your experience in magick? Are you a complete beginner or you just have difficulty in spirit communication?
What aspects of magick are you interested in?

Also @DarkestKnight please edit their title cause they’re also seeking advice, thanks. :slight_smile:

I just have difficult in spirit communication, I have tried summoning spirits since 9years and have not achieve any result. I want to communicate with them, I need help

Welcome!

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

I suggest you do so in a new thread.

Where do you hail from?
Do you have any experience at all in magick?
If so, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
If not, what areas of magick are you most interested in learning?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction.

To get you started, check out the basics here:

Hard to say since you don’t explain what skills you do and don’t have, or what you did to contact the entities.

You might need to work on or senses to be able to feel or hear them… what if they were there all along and you couldn’t tell?

Hello masters, my name is miliano, others call me mohammed. I live in Accra, Ghana. I started practicing magic since 2011 and this has been part of my life. My first ritual was the sixth and seventh book of moses, I learned how to pronounce the names of the spirits and the demons. My first summoning was the Seven Great Princes, which didn’t work for me, and second was some demons called acharontica spiritus meaning evil spirits related in the book of moses. I also tried some demons called spiriti-commando that also didn’t work. I tried to summon Lucifer, and Beelzebub still didn’t work. I got confused, I needed a magician to teach me how to summon demons to manifest before me and communicate with me, I always wanted to be a magician. I need your help masters please help me!

1 Like

We already did. You have a lot of work ahead of you, starting with following the tutorials I linked above. That’s how this forum teaches. Enjoy!