Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome @Dmitriy Please properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here that all posts must be in English, as it is the common language and helps to facilitate moderation.

Я английский не знаю я из России

Sorry but english is mandatory here

C’mon dude. Stop with the Russian and post in English. Failure to do so will get your posts removed.

1 Like

He says he doesn’t know english shrugs

Then why come to an English speaking forum? :man_shrugging:

@Dmitriy:

Flagged for the mods.

1 Like

I will bring him the news in my most horrible school russian. From 2005.

1 Like

Horrible grade school Russian or not, I don’t speak/write it at all so you’re one up on me, :slight_smile:

1 Like

so either I’ve just insulted his mother or I asked him to use some kind of online translator. Who knows? Not me.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I will post @Dmitriy s intro that he gave me via pm, in English :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Greetings Lady Eva. It’s been a few years. Good to see you’re still here. I’m the fellow from way back when that got a Lucifer sigil scarification along with a blood pact with father Lucifer performed through Ben Qayin. I have a current photo of the first sigil carved into me – all healed of courseLucifer Sigil Scarification

1 Like

He can easily access and use the Google Translate app. It may be slow and occasionally inaccurate, but it’s better than nothing.

Hey, I remember that! :+1:

Welcome back, how’s life? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there!
My name is Neale Le Comte & I’m from Tauranga New Zealand!
I’m an Elemental Conduit & Gridworker & Tohunga (New Zealand Shamanic Path follower. My interests include off Grid Living, communication with Sophia Christos Conscousness (Mother Earth) Elemental Ceremony & direction & I practice a form of Elemental Reiki as part of my Energy Exercises & Sensory expansion…I’d like to chat about Askasic Records & Grid work with anyone in the Forum…Sacred BLESSINGS to ALL

How do you go about goetia magic?

search the fourms !! you will find an answer . It’s different for everyone

Thank you for doing an introduction @etheric20, but you haven’t told us anything about yourself or your experience.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in maigck?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Thank you for remembering me. Been doing well. I took a break from the occult to work on a few other things in my life. My pact with Lucifer is truly having a wonderful influence in my life. Things have continually changed for the better. My abilities and perceptions have grown too. I feel drawn back to the BALG forum to revive my studies and continue learning from those here in the group.

1 Like

Welcome @gsbv6000 Please introduce yourself properly. This post does not meet the criteria of our rule as it does not tell us anything about you or your experience in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?