"Do i need To Reject My Belief in God?This is hard,friend." My Responce

I got this message today by someone that i been talking and guiding for a few months :

“Do i need to reject my belief to god,in order to ascend?
Thats Hard My friend.”

…This is not about pitty nor motivation.

I really dont want to motivate anyone,what i want to show is true fucking power,this is not just words,a feeling and a thought,True power is beyond anything esle,this is overcoming.

I been able to ascend,reach states of apotheosis,to complete dreams and goals while being a broken child in a broken home.

I lived in a dysfunctional christian family that i was abused on,but i became through it.
i was threaten to go in a mental hospital by my family to for practicing magick.
and i practice and became though it.

And somebody told me that they cant reject god for ascend,Now this guy works with demons and wants to be a god.

You can be a god,but you cant worship as a living god.
You want to be a god,well you must reject,practice and go through the storm to be.
if you have what it takes.

As said i dont want to motivate.
but i want you to learn
and actually become something esle.
amaymon teaches a secret and baal too,they taught me the same thing.
every moment,literally every second is sacred in our evolution use this power to be a living god,if you are lost then find yourself.

i encourage you to go in silence, and meditate one hour a day,or stay there in silence one hour a day,silence your mind and feelings and find through that blackness yourself,you may need to call your inner godform to do that,then do that,a living god is something that you want to be.

if you feel like you cant or you are not worthy enough,feed that in the fires of your ascend.

transmute all your weakness and negativity into true power to fuel you,but this only happens when you say “Fuck it” or “enough” you can wait till that moment.
well fine,i dont wait,i hate waiting,not by means that i dont have patience,i do have lots of patience,but i hate sitting and doing nothing.
so everyday i see my old self,dead in the eyes and say enough,and when i dont feel like it.
and thats ok,becuase i push myself to understand that ,i push myself into the pain and i make myself say enough right now,today,everyday.

if you think this is hard,well yes it is,but in the path of godhood theres no such thing as hard,for magick is not easy nor hard.
in my belial pathworking,i been in the lowest of the low,
broken,poor,lied to,and threaten but in those moments i met my godhood
and i sacrificed nights of sleep into literal night long meditations and rituals,there i pushed myself through all realms,dimensions and voids,there i started my path of godhood in the primordial void,as the primordial void.

and i can say for myself too,i know how magick works,i mean true magick,true magick is creation ,rising in the middle of outer darkness.

I never owned a real physical book in my hands about magick,i only wrote tons of handbooks and journals,it was my dream to become an occult author even when i didnt own a single book,guess what i did it.
my journey in that was not easy,sometimes i didnt feel like writing,but that was ok becuase i continue that,i had made a lot of mistakes but timothy helped me to become a great author,now this is only words,but believe me i am writing some gems of power right now.

I had been bullied and been said that i am nothing in my whole life,now they beg me for my attention and even for my mouth to speak becuase i am a wellspring of knowladge and power,and by sight i can command them.

Well This should be enough to help you realise that you can devour yourself to be yourself,
To become a living god.

Sincerely,
Xag/Takkalos.

8 Likes

In my opinion the answer is no. There are many magicians who are Christians that practice magic. Some of which have already ascended.

4 Likes

Usually found in the Right Hand Path if I recall correctly

There are left-hand pathers who practice Christianity.

Religious belief doesn’t have to dictate one’s magickal path.

3 Likes

yes you can practice,but to really be a living god,i dont think that is possible with worshipping,plus the guy is in the middle of wanting to leave,or stay.
basically a fight between his self,this is moving up and standing up or staying down and doing nothing.

the guy has will to be a lhp practioner but he holds himself back.

2 Likes

The other day, I suggested a Catholic client use The Holy Spirit as a defense for a difficult time I saw in his cards.

I respectfully disagree.

One can be a god and follow other gods if they so choose. That’s their choice to make; no one else should have to dictate that.

2 Likes

Theres also the thousands of different beliefs in what we call “God”.
Personally from my own path and my own workings. “God” is the supreme, the unknowable. God is the universe itself. It is both within us and also outside of us

And the Judeo-Christian God is what I call an Egregore because of the countless different ideas people put onto what God is.

2 Likes

God is us,but not completly,i had learned from the prince of darkness that yes we indeed are,but aslo we are only a living possibiliy to be a god.

after my years of operations with these gatekeepers,and this on this nine gatekeeper path working i learned the greatest lesson from the lord of darkness.

“Become the gate to yourself”

this is not about gatekeepers,demons and gods,this path of godhood are not a couple of rituals and here it is done,this is deeper,so much that i would call it bottomless.

everyday you must transcend yourself and get closer into becoming a real living god god,you must become the gate of yourself.

3 Likes

In this case he talks about the christian egregore.

1 Like

…What does that even mean?

No shit, Sherlock.

True, but no path is the exactly the same. What has worked for your path, may not work for others. If he feels being a Christian will help him, then perhaps it will. Just because you had bad experiences with it, it doesn’t mean others have to subscribe to the same mindset.

3 Likes

The meaning of that is that, the path of becoming is not attained in a single Day, you must transcend being a man of survival, Into a being of purpose, this is a real change within the self to become something higher and greater.

Many of the People that Pathworked the Gatekeepers and got the most of it and are getting it, is because they became Gates to something higher, “this is not about gatekeepers…” in that sentance i state that this is a personal and deep path in the term that this work, the work to become a living god needs to go in the deepest parts of yourself.

“You Are a possibility” means that you can indeed be, “become the Gate of yourself” this is entering, and falling into that possibility.

Yes not all paths are Same, but if you really want to be something great, then all things must be sacrificed.
And on my case yes, and to him theres a battle of stepping up into power and becoming or staying.

I am saying this because again i dont want motivate but i want to show that you can be and start to be something something that you always wanted to be, so badly that you could sacrifice everything and everyone for it.

1 Like

How you reject your belief, in all that there is ?

The Path of magick is up to you, but if you feel called or a pull torwards these maybe adversarial paths for most of the religions, beliefs and system you could Simply leave by Simply deciding about it, that the connection between you and of religion is over, that is tie must be severed.
Theres no techique or ritual to do that in fact these are vehicles and Gates to become something different.

First of all congratulations being an author
I do not know whether im LHP or RHP sincee im new to all this, i havent been any religous either
As a buddhist we do believe in gods but not the christianity god, i havent give up on my religion but im willing to take a step further

Might have to think about it a bit…

1 Like

This must be stated.

The Path and magick is Yours and do as you will
This is what i want to say, and this is the essence of True god hood, the words of Lord of darkness and almost every devil in mythology is ‘do as you will’

For me the hindu gods are the primordial gods that work together and make up the universe. But for apotheosis you must take your seat in the divine council.

A real step, a real next Level for ascend is going beyond survival, and live spiritual purpose.

Welcome @suhilu I see you have made 9 posts so far, but have not yet properly introduced yourself as is required on this forum. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in maigck. It is a rule here, and failure to do so may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

The essence of my beliefs on God are summed up in this

1 Like

@Xag_darklight,
I get what you’re trying to say, sometimes the language barrier is a little difficult but the essence of what you speak comes through. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this Xag. I get what you say.

You write so well and congratulations on becoming an author.

2 Likes