Hi i´m uriel,i´m argentine and i have 22 years old.i´m very happily boyfriend with lilith

hi i´m uriel and i have 22 years old.i´m very happily boyfriend with lilith.she markerd me with her kiss and on the same day i declare my love to her on a marriage pact. and time later i found her book the “liber lilith”.i have analyzed the similarities between lilith and ereshkigal,and when i realized i though make a new pact of marriage with lilith and ereshkigal.but not without permission of lilith.i want to be faithful
and just focus on her,but i also really want two or more goddess as brides.i don´t know if she will leave me make it,she is polygamy but jealous,i asked to her but she doesn´t answer,although i also don´t know how to communicate well with her.also baron samedi marked his veve on my right hand and odin let me see their army(i don´t know what other data to add)

2 Likes

Duplicate accounts are against the rules of this forum.

You already posted this as gaap66:

Flagged for the mods to remove.

2 Likes

soory delete my previous acount for shame,i was nervious.i don´t know how to introduce myself or how to use forum functions well

I’ve closed @gaap66 :+1: