Need Help Feel Like I'm Losing Control

So I’ve done a lot of stupid shit when I started dabbling in the occult not taking it to seriously and now I think I’m fucked. I have a couple of succubus. One I got from a ritual and three from other occultist. Ok so all of them are tethered to me. What I want to know is if I can untether them and place them into anything other than me. I don’t wanna get rid of them I just don’t want them on me. Over the years I feel parts of my body like being taken over I feel it all the time and it’s getting stronger. It’s really scaring me and I don’t know what to do. Can any of you help me figure this out please?

2 Likes

You gotta petition Lilith for this if you ask me. Although I am no expert on succubus, if my memory serves me right, either her or one of her sisters rule over the succubus. If talking to them doesn’t work, that is.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

The latter sounds fishy for succubi, that’s not what they’re for. I don’t think they need to be “attached” like this, which is behaviour associated more with regular parasites, though some would argue that’s what succubi are anyway, so maybe it’s normal.

I don’t think if you can get them to dial this back. The more they feed on you the stronger they get and the weaker you get, and eventually you won’t be able to do anything and may start getting sick from the lack of energy.

Have you tried talking to the entities explaining this to each of them and asking them to stop possessing you. The outcome of that conversation can be very telling. If they are apologetic and compliant, and follow through on stopping the unwanted behaviour, you’re all good… if they’re intractable or belligerent, banish and cleanse, just get rid of that one, it’s a bad relationship and you can’t keep it and stay well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.