Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?

christian magick is a thing in today’s time, calling on the power of Yahweh, prayer to Yahweh, and so forth. Christianity is a religion that originally was individual connection to their God, the way it became is slightly more modern.

1 Like

Because finding this forum and finding out that in fact magick should not been forbidden by the church…
That demons and angels are far from how the pastors describe…
That Jesus doesn’t have any problem in the end for us, to work also with demons…
Finding out a truth noone was talking about…
Living in 2020 and discovering our own capabilities and power …
This is magick :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would rather be interested in magic. That’s authentic not also polluted by christianity. Your bible says don’t. Then it means that you switch sides not say whatever goes in the name of jesus. It would be nice if there would some how be justice for all the victims of christianity and whatever religion. My opinion is choose a side, not pretend as if you can decide centuries of needless bloodshed didn’t happen or that it’s all the same channeling.Your bible says not to serve two masters…Your jesus said that… right? Are you saying that you can serve both Lucifer and jesus at the same time. Don’t you have any standards at all?

1 Like

I am not serving two masters, the Bible did not forbid me from calling or conversing with angels, unless you are saying that Christians are forbidden on this platform.
What l am saying is you don’t have to knock Christian down to gain power, but let the Christians and others know your success with other beings and maybe that will let them also try that way.
Some on this platform started as Christians but now follow a different path the same can happen to anyone provided they can be convinced that other paths work better than their chosen one.
After all some of us are on this platform to learn about other ways not to debate on religion.

1 Like

What does any of this have to do with Lucifer? :thinking:

1 Like

Just a kind reminder of BALG rule about

3 Likes

That’s allright. I seem to have the impression that this place is already leaving christianity behind. It seems like a different life.It seems like a different path that is in opposition to what BALG is about(not christian). If that’s my assumption and my view not shared and different then it’s ok.
By all means… I don’t expect my opinion to be shared or the same. I’m also a newbie here to learn about magic…

Ok sorry

Wasn’t talking about anyone specific, it was just a general reminder.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

BALG is full of many faiths, practices, and ideals. Not all of us come from a place of hate or distate for the monotheistic faith, it’s just not for some of us, while for others they find it holds a good amount of occult symbolism and use. Their own bond with Yahweh, their magick working is based around him not the religion as a whole, but their personal connection to him.

4 Likes

Magick is vast and we’re not here to judge and promote only what we think it’s proper or what we personally like or believe, forcing our opinion into others. If someone’s magick is around saints or Jesus that’s their own path, we don’t copy mini me’s.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:heart: :heart: Eva

6 Likes

Who says demons can’t get near the cross? I think you are basing this on Catholic Dogma or movies?

And though especially on this forum the word Demons has become popularized…it in itself is a Christian term.

And even the cross itself is not biblical. Gnosis comes from research too, not just mystical experiences. The word cross was translated into king James bibles incorrectly by William Tynsdale and others in the Middle Ages. The true biblical word in the original Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, and evening Latin is the either Tree, pole, or stake. The Greek “Gospels” used the word Stuaros.
The point being, if Jesus existed - which there is ample evidence he did - at least as a man and political/religious revolutionary, he did not even die on a cross as modern Christian dogmas espouse. Therefore the so called Christian cross is not even truly a historically accurate relic - it only has power in the minds of men - and as black magicians we know this can be powerful but It it’s not because of Christianity versus other forces

4 Likes

The cross was based off older forms of it like the ankh in Egypt which is a symbol for life, so it does not harm demons, however, in today’s age it can be used as a warding construct for demons if programmed for that purpose.

6 Likes

Satan

Which one?

1 Like

The christian orthodox dogma, yeah. They have created the simple theory that demons are evil so bad for your soul which is gonna end up in heaven,but Jesus loves you and wants to save you, so follow him because he is good. End of story lol
I’m glad to find out that this is a huge childish fairytale but i still believe that he (Jesus) and his mother are capable to do great miracles and treat difficult illnesses, because I have seen them in my close family. Miracles that as far as i have been here, i haven’t seen similar ones, by demons or Gods…
So I’m trying to see where is the truth, where the lies, where the imagination…
And i honestly dont know if i can call my self Christian anymore, because im already doing things and want to do workings, for which jesus and the Christian dogma are totally against…

1 Like

Karma is what we are right? It’s complexety itself. Not some good or bad thing as could be understood by some.

Santa Claus is more powerful, his fat ass beats all

1 Like