Demons to raise prices of crypto coins to become a millionaire

Hi can we buy 1000s of alternative crypto coins at like $0.01 for one.

Ask a demon to raise the price lets say by a 1000 per coin.

Get rich and sell then seeing as they would be worth millions?

4 Likes

You can try , it may not be so easy though , you’d have to practice a while likely, also what makes you think that others aren’t trying to do the same thing ?

I think you’ll be better off trying the same in daytrade.

1 Like

I’m still kicking myself for not investing in bitcoin years back and then selling it off when it peaked. I guess at the time I had too much doubts in my future predicting abilities.

3 Likes

True , makes sense to start small first and then build

@fizz
Anything is possible. However consider how many overnight millionaires there are in the magical world. I believe you will find a clue as to where to focus your energy. Work on your Path. The rest will fall into place.

It is impossible to simply ask a demon to raise the price of a cryptocurrency by 1000 times its current value. Moreover, even if it were possible, it is unlikely that you would be able to sell all of the coins before the market adjusted to the new price and the value returned to its original level.

Welcome to the forum @VanHardy!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

1 Like

That sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, it’s impossible to manipulate the prices of crypto coins like that. The prices are determined by the market and fluctuate based on the supply and demand. It’s essential to be aware of the risks associated with investing in alternative crypto coins, especially when looking to buy large amounts. However, you can use a platform like Binance to buy and trade different coins at the current market price.

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to Balg. I am sure you haven’t had time to check out the rules of the forum yet, so could please navigate to the thread linked below and introduce yourself to us please and thank you? :slight_smile: