Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi ! I am from Philippines also ! And by nature , you meant this is like elemental magick or something else ? Welcome BTW !

hello I present myself dias 22 years old I discovered a passion for demonology and occult rituals I am here to learn more I hope that we will all train in our ambition to know more

Welcome, Dias

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

I have been practicing Moroccan magic for about 1 year, an old Amazight magic that my aunt on my father’s side taught me when I was little, apart from that I am only discovering.

At this point to cross the Abyss & live as a god. The only real challenge I have left is soul travel, the other two God like powers I have got down well but omni presence is the last hurdle. I think it’s attachment to being human that is holding me back.

Hello, I’m new here. Never done any spells before but have gotten rituals from different practitioners. Would like to learn more of what happens when doing rituals or spellwork.

Hello! i am Renovating (or Hedo)
I have been practicing on and off for years but ready to fully indulge. I don’t follow a particular system or tradition but have been interested in working in black magick for quite some time.
As far as practice, I have done jar spells here and there and have been getting more into meditating lately. As well as working on astral projection, lucid dreaming, and reality shifting.
I am from Utah in the USA.
My current and main ambition has been acting. So, if you can point me in the direction of some demons you think may help my career that would be wonderful, as of right now I am looking through the 72 DOM book by Gordon Winterfield to see if anyone catches my eye, for any purpose :)! Excited to be part of this community!

Welcome @Renovating

Roughly how long have you practiced?

And exactly what have you been practicing besides jar spells?

Probably since 2016? I have done jar spells, candle spells, and tried to work with a demon before (it was years ago, so I don’t remember who it was unfortunately). I have mainly been focusing on OBE’s and lucid dreaming, more things of that aspect! :slight_smile:

Its a pleasure to connect with such amazing space i had already exploring this platform many month ago but i had no time to introduce myself …

I’m from Central Africa but yet never been absorbed by the folkloric religious perception of people living in my country, i’m not advanced in spiritual practices but quite informed about ancients civilizations especially Kemeth, Sumeria …

I had started meditations through a different forum , and then i decided follow my own path …for better or worst.

Eventough i had made dedication to the elders, i was not ready for this esoteric life, so i have decided as financial analyst to act upon my environment by promoting sustainability in agriculture by involving myself into something that would benefit the common good …but got stuck , expecting to contribute to a more evolved planet :thinking: but now i have to evolve into a version more advanced of myself without restrictions to any kind; so i’m here lo learn and share maybe certains aspects of my African culture too.

I would like to learn…
I won’t say magic but instead in energy manipulative mediational practice.

1 Like

Welcome @Blue-ZAMBA, good to have you here :slight_smile:

I hope that this forum will help you with that endeavour :muscle:

That would be great, I’m looking forward to read about your experiencences and knowledge in that regard!

Sometimes spiritual development leads to mundane solutions; it led me to switch careers and now I am working on my forestry management diploma for a similar environmental reason :joy:

Welcome and enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

(PS: i had to edit out a link from your intro, we can’t promote third parties or vendors as per the rules :+1: Since your last visit might have been a few years back some forum rules have changed, you’ll find the most recent version here :BALG RULES - Please read them! )

1 Like

Thanks for catching that, @A_Pariah. I removed the link when he first posted but didn’t realize he had put it back in.

1 Like

I’m not new here, i’ve been on here since 2012 and i’ve known EA since 2006.

My other names on here are @fool, @the_magician, and @emperor.

I reset my user and password due to login issues.

2 Likes

I don’t know where to start I just wanna learn, and yes I wanna learn elemental magic/spells I more on good side, I don’t wanna top on dark magics.

1 Like

I think you can explore our own occult practice on our country ( like LNK and others ) IDK if there are books available online with that topic…For elemental magick, meditation would be the key and hopefully you have access to some secluded place, like somewhere in nature where you can meditate and further develop your attunement to the elements.You then will get in touch with your nature guide, this is according to my mentor who is a native Filipino Shaman

Hi all, I am not new to this platform as I have been lurking here for many days. Now, I have decided to create an account. As per my practice, I have been working on magick for some months(mostly reading). The tradition I am currently following is the Golden Dawn(don’t have any tools yet), I also want to delve into the Qliphoth and the 22 Tunnels of Set.

Welcome @Perpendicular

Where are you from?

Approximately how long?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hey everybody!

I’m mostly new to practicing any sorta formal magic. I have some practical experience but most of it occurs randomly/in the moment. I mostly want to improve my natural magical skills and become advanced in traditional magical systems.

Welcome @Northernlights

Where are you from?

Meaning what exactly?

What do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hey, I’m from India and I’ve been into magick/occult for about 5 months. The topics that interest me are evocation and servitor creation.