How to date/marry a demon

I’m posting this because someone said i get more answers here

How to have a relationship with a demon? Not a god, or any other entity, demon, just demon

I know godspousal happens but i don’t this is the same thing

But even if it is, i have to make a demon kinda like me, like, how can i ask the demon to be in a relationship with me or attract one to want to be in a relationship with me?

My original plan which people seem to think was a bad one was to make a list of demons that have a history of having relationships with humans (seance i don’t really care about monogamy) so i can try to summon them (not at once) and ask them if they are interested in me or not but no one actually had a list so…

Idk, what do you guys think? I really wanna be a relationship with a demon, preferably a eternal one

Go after dryads. Not demons. Better luck. The birch and the beech and the Alder. There is an elm dryad in my neighborhood trying to have a relationship with a human, lol. Some of them can be dreamy and wish for it.

1 Like

Welcome @AkumaGCFtokyo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

If i wanted easy, humans exist :sob: i want a demon

1 Like

That even possible?

They need to show interest in you first, once that happens you can ask them through your mind if they a marriage. This is how I did it, they were with me for a long time and showed interest then I decided to create a marriage pact with them. I think what could help is showing an interest in demons and the occult itself, that should attract some demons to you.

3 Likes

It’s a two way street. They need to be interested in you as well.

I would suggest starting with forming a bond with a demon, but some may not take kindly to the idea that you’re just trying to date them.

1 Like

Apparently yeah, it’s harder, but yeah

Yeah that’s the thing, sadly

I wish there were spiritual matchmakers :sob:

If you want a succubus a popular route is to petition Lilith. The member succupedia here has a lot in his post history on the subject and if I recall he is married to his ladies. :thinking:

Reasons for choosing a suubus (or incubus, the male version)

Otherwise there’s a few discussions from people who have spirit spouses here:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=spouse%20spirit

Friendly reminder of how we treat working threads on BALG forums:

Any known name can get into this, but yeah grimoires aren’t good as “dating apps”: it’s ideal, like with humans to get to know someone first, and keep doing your magick and something often turns up. Your energy is already set that you’re open to it so it will probably come along sooner rather than later.

What often happens is that your connection with an entity gets usurped by an impostor, and that impostor, while it is probably just a parasite and should be banished, might also be an interested party. That happened to me, which is why I say it.

You may even end up with a full spirit family.

1 Like

If you want to have a relationship with a demon. This means that you are already have some connection or attachment with that “demon” and he’s implanting in your mind the idea to have a relationship with demon, In most cases this is a imposter or parasite playing with you to make you believe what he want you to believe, and of course feed in your energy!.

If you really want a relationship with spirits such demons, succubus/incubus etc. I encourage you to do a set of routine and housekeeping to no fall in hands of impostors or parasites.

• Meditation: Try to raise your vibrations and energetic levels and create medidation routine everyday.
  • Banishing: Banish twice a day in the morning and after sleeping and before your rituals.
  • Avoid Impostors: If you search here in a forum. you will find a Sigil of Manifestation which is great to avoid impostors and parasites and ensure that you get the connection with the real entity you want to connect.
  • Entity Guidance: If you have worked with any entity such as Lucifer or Azazel you can ask them for guidance. For me this is the best option.
  • Try to grab a paper and pen and define what you want from this relationship, what do you expect etc. Try to be realistic as much as possible, know yourself beforehand.

Good Luck!!

1 Like