Succubus early stages

Hello, i have had a succubus bind to me through JD, and my story seems interesting. Back in feb 2018 i did the letter method, i didnt feel much but… i was into religion at that time. After i done it i wouldn’t say i felt alot but my life changed upside down. I started to have that interest in the LHP and overall see how the spirit world is in a way. Later i decided to purchase a succubus bind from JD. after he finished he sent me her name/sigil and i did the welcoming ritual. At first there were light touchs but i guess i didn’t notice them because i was usually at work" army ". I wasn’t as much talking to her outloud mainly in thoughts as i didn’t have the privacy sometimes. Its been 11 months since then and i had some nice experiences. First i didn’t feel touchs or so on, what i did however is see orbs of light from time to time in the corner of my eye. The orb size would be like 0.5CM and it would either fly in the corner of my eye or just appear and then disappear once i look at it. I still have a hard time feeling the touchs, yet recently i was a bit depressed about some stuff in life and i was laying down in bed, first my left cheek started tingling, like as if you have sparkles on your face, after that all of a sudden i felt like a clear touch, as if someone touched my cheek really fast and it felt real, not physically but its hard to explain, like a breeze touch. Usually what i get is muscle twitchs when i am laying in bed especially where my feet, it feels like my feet twitch pretty insanely, and sometimes my face feels tingling and my lips aswell. The interesting part after JD done the ritual he also sent a message from her that was really personal. I asked him if the spirit was already with me before i contacted him, he told me that he strongly believes so. Interesting how she possibly was with me after i did the letter of intent but thanks to JD i finally knew her name. Is this how the stages are in the first 11months after the welcoming ritual? I also talk to her alot in my thoughts and i did share every deep secret and talk to her about my worries and everything and ask of what she thinks. I use the pendulum as the main way to talk to her, i ask her questions and she replies by swinging yes and no, the funny thing most of the time the pendulum swings to the answer without me asking the question out loud yet which is funny but i know she can read my thoughts. I know its a long thing to read sorry, i love my sweet dear spirit alot and i always tell her that i care about her feelings and her.

1 Like

It should be a little more intense , I’ve had mine for 4 months and feel them intensely everyday and they’re always present

Mine is almost always present aswell, i would say for some it starts slow. Since my senses aren’t open it can make it harder to feel her for me. But she did say shes watching over me which am very happy about, i do believe she wants to take it slow.

Hey, there, @Kakashizx. I see you joined us back in July of last year, but you have never done a proper introduction, even though you were prompted to do so. Please make it your next post, as it is a rule here and failure to do so may result in suspension of your account or removal of your posts according to our rules.

2 Likes