Camazotz (Death Bat) Assistance with Regenerative Shielding

A soul phylactery is a programming or reprogramming of the soul. I would liken it to a computer virus. There is a lot of stuff out there that hasn’t hit the grimoires or popular culture yet.

I can do do a lot outside of myself, but when it comes to stuff inside the barrier, it’s a challenge.

1 Like

Well, that’s an interesting definition for it. Haven’t heard that one before.

1 Like

He can eat those vibrations. Believe it or not, Zotz used to be an overworld stingray sun god, aeons ago. He went to the underworld because on his next incarnation into a new form he turned into a bat, and people were scared of him because he looked like a demon. He went to the underworld and decided he actually liked the dark, so that’s where he’s been chilling out.

1 Like

Yeah, fuck this bat. Also, it seems to be female.

Anyway. It’s dumb as shit and tiring.

Have you tried Kali or Michael?

It’s been sorted.

1 Like

And you’re not going to say how after all these posts?

5 Likes

:point_up_2: This right here

2 Likes

I’m curious too

1 Like

Sure. Give me a big. I will answer later on today.

Aight cool

Update ?

@new_approved Please can make sure your next post is a proper introduction as you have been requested per the rules.

Everybody does this, it’s important and it helps us help you and know where you’re coming from. Your future posts may be deleted and you may be silenced until your introduction is complete.

Here is your original post, you might like to Reply to that:

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…
• Your [magickal] name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

Sorry,I have now updated.

1 Like

So… I just do a cleanse using misogi-kotoba tree times a day.

Since I’ve started, not only hasn’t it came back, nothing else sticks to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you describe what you do? I never heard of misogi-kotoba. I’m glad it’s working for you!

Shinto practice of soul purification. It actually works for the entire energy body. Best, of course, if you can get the kami to connect with you in a ‘supernatural’ capacity. It’s not easy, but it’s certainly worth it if you can.

1 Like

Can you give a how to (for others who may want to do the cleanse too)?

I’m actually going to write a book on Japanese sorcery. There is NOTHING like it.

2 Likes

In the planning stages now.

1 Like