Teeth Cavities

The only thing I’ll add to everything else is this:
Use a good toothbrush I recommend Oral B, electrical toothbrush, along with dental floss and mouth wash. A common reason why people get cavaties is the have leftover food in between the teeth that can release stuff that corrode the enamel of your teeth. Or you can be sloopy when brushing as in, not brushing too often, recommendation is 2 times a day, along with forgetting to brush the edges of your gum can also lead to cavaties.

Or drinking some sodas can also cause cavaties, especially if you don’t brush before going to bed. Depending on the pH value of your mouth you will either have to brush before breakfast ( if it’s slightly sour than average) or after. You may already do all of the above but I myself used to have a lot of cavities and after finally listening to my dentist using the above tools , I next to never have a problem since. I know a few of these as I was a regular visitor to the dentist as well as a nursing they teach some of this as well.

If you after the procedure feel well enough, feel free to look this over if you like. You can find evidence for pretty much all of the above online. However you should talk with your denistist as well as he or she will know what to do.

All the best

2 Likes

You are not wrong by any means, but there are two common factors that often get looked over. Medications and Genetics. Genetics being a massive factor. There are many people who do all the right things and listen to their dentist and still experience rapid tooth decay. With medications there are many that can cause it, especially asthma medicine like daily inhaled steroids or rescue inhalers over years of use. They lead to a severe weakening of the enamel over time. But it beats not breathing.

2 Likes

Weird I must’ve missed or overlooked this somehow it’s not like me at all. I
am pretty sure I never saw any of this when I read my books that deal with this topic.
I’ll have a look In the pharmacology book as well, thanks for pointing this out. I am always thankful for the opportunity to verify information and to learn something in general.

1 Like

Genetics plays a large part, I can verify that unfortunately. I’ve always taken care of my teeth but have had a ton of trouble with them. Bad teeth run in my family like a freight train.

If you go now, it won’t hurt as they will be able to numb it. You’ll only feel the sting of injecting the anesthetic. However, if you wait until it gets infected, it will be much harder to numb it. Anesthetic is less effective when used on an infected tooth and sometimes it just won’t work at all. So it’s best to just suck it up and go.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the best way to deal with it is to just go to the dentist, sooner preferably. While healing spirits like Buer and Raphel can help with the recovery process, lack of proper care will result in much, much worse consequences (and I speak from experience). It would be like ignoring a deep wound, as that is what a cavity essentially is. You don’t want to be put in a possible medical emergency that can be a result of infection.

That being said, it is not painful at all. I just got all my front bottom teeth done and the recovery process is swift

It’s not false hope. It’s called education and science. It works for many. If your health is beyond repair or don’t work for you, don’t say it don’t work for others. Let them decide. NOt all can follow the instructions as not all is discipline to eat healthy.

Let others study it and decide for themselves. Your not the police of other’s decision of what knowledge they can learn to improve their health. Poster ask for help and I gave suggestions. Simple as that. weather he reads up on it or not, up to him. Not you! And if you talking about psuedo science.traditional dentistry is one of them if you look at history. THe natural dentist don’t follow the old tradition route no more. That’s for another discussion as it has to do with poor health care system of control just like dependency on drug with the usa system rather then curing. That’s a different story too. healthcare Politics that is against rules. Knowledge is your friend.

1 Like

There is no and never was a cure for tooth decay. What we did before modern dentistry was take a pair of pliers and rip the damn things out or let them decay until the nerve died. I will absolutely say what you are posting will not work because there is zero credibility to it.

1 Like

Just go to a Dentist

1 Like

No offense but you sound like the same people that tells me Magick don’t work. there’s not credibility.

Also tell it to the millions of people that it has helped including me. I think they would believe their life experience. It’s a supplement not replacement for dentist.

1 Like

Then dont market it like a cure all. Because it’s just now you are saying “its a supplement not a replacement” when you were suggesting it was an absolute cure.

lol. you assume such. I did not market anything as cure all.I did not suggest anything. I just posted links to materials to help him. You went off on your own agenda.

I know my own self. i would never suggest things that i have not research or know about. I am a certified holistic practitioner so i’m well verse in the healing field. U don’t have to listen to me. Everyone should question all but to blatantly dismiss without looking into it. Your trying to limit people’s options.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.” buddha

2 Likes

Remove processed foods. Sugars. Grains. Oats. Etc.

Eat organic (best you can) meats. Fish. Oysters. Fish oil. Cod fish liver. Beef liver.

Nutrients dense foods. No processed shit

3 Likes

I agree with most here, see a Dentist. I started invoking folks from the opposite side of the railroad tracks for help with money … rather than as my teacher told me, shouldve filed bankruptcy instead. Had a cracked molar and tried Raphael and others, and as someone pointed out, I had to suck it up until it fell out and healed on its own. Now thinking of getting composites and posts myself.

Remove grain as well. Human teeth used to be almost perfect before the invention of agriculture. Only after switching the diet did they have terrible decay.

4 Likes

Grain and sugar are huuuge factors ya.

When I was younger I’d needed a bunch of fillings and oral surgery because I was on an amino acid formula that destroyed my teeth.

I’ve had a lot of luck in repairing them after I modified my diet and added a few things to my daily practice. Oil pulling with coconut oil helps a lot. It’s not going to solve everything or repair damage that’s already been done. But it does help a lot.

Also, there are a ton of studies that show that the teeth are connected to different organs and different regions of the brain. This is because of the nerves and arguably because of the energetic centers (meridians) With that in mind, I’ve gotten in the habit of sending reiki to the areas of my body that are related to a corresponding tooth that is hurting. It seems to help.

3 Likes

A dentist created cotton candy

2 Likes

archangel Raphael helped me, in 10 days (10times invoking - calling his enn) I saw results…

I was lying on bed, chilled, in my headphones played enn by S&S, and I repeated their words, when I had contact with him so I asked him to heal my tooth (held intent which tooth needs heal). During treatment I felt gentle frequency preasure in tooth.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVdZyQmWJ0&t=36s it is from Satania, not from S&S (satan & sons) as I told earlier, but it is no difference xD

yes, completly healed, I had a hole in tooth and in the hole a decay , all is healed and fine…
unbelievable, is I do have no hole or decay in the tooth.

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like