Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

So what, exactly, do you practice? this is pretty vague and doesn’t really tell us much.

Vague? Oh, sorry…

Well, I was reading a lot of different approaches but I always felt that all of that was burden and it was keeping my mind spinning freely (read: following it’s own train of thought).

What I use now is very simple:

1. I spend a day or two clearing my intention which results in 1 thought (goal, often a sentence which describes what I want)
  2. Depending on the clarity from #1, I spend some time trying to feel more details about the goal/result - this may change/adjust my goal a bit
  3. When I am totally clear, I try to feel how would I feel/behave in that new situation - this builds my feeling of fulfilment, happiness and a slight euphoria.
  4. Along this process, there are new pictures coming in my mind - they are connected with the real space I live/walk/sleep in connected with that new reality I’m thinking about.
  5. When I’m clear about all above, I go through that new picture/visualization/feelings/situations every day before I go to sleep. And results come in 1-3 days in 70% of cases. Other cases are either long-term or complex to imagine so my focus is not so sharp.
    +++) Since I’ve started using pathworking (Theodore Rose), I do it 1-2 times per week, especially for those long-term and complex situations/results I want to achieve.

How I check myself and my mind.
I asked for specific and unusual signs in my surrounding just for a check-up if the things are on the way.

Results around me: In the last 2 months I’ve met a few key people for my projects, I’ve scored a medium increase in my income, I’ve got a sudden funding from a friend for something I need to invest in. Some other connections I was holding on were just disappeared without noticing.

Results inside: I feel more focused on my goals and I feel they are materializing in a big way. Let’s say I’m relaying more on my inner power again and my mind is calm (no chit-chat, what-if, imagining problems, bad projections etc.). I am also speeding up with my learning of new language and some new skills I want to learn. I’m mid 50s FYI…

Signs around: Every time after pathworking there is a strong wind for 30 sec - 1 min under my office window (even in midnight, which is totally unusual). I see double/triple/quadruple digits even while driving motorcycle, in some totally unexpected situations. Those are just sings for me to continue and that I’m syncing myself with my new realm…

Hm, not sure if this is still to vague, but hey, it’s really simple:

1. Imagine
  2. Feel it’s already here
  3. Let it go
    It worked every time since I was a kid. I was changing jobs, buying cars, real estates and anything I wanted, following only these 3 steps.

Uh, too long, sorry… If there’s anything specific (minds always have zillion things to ask! lol), shoot!

Thank you for elucidating more upon your practice and welcome to the BALG forum.

My pleasure!

Hi there, I’ve registered on this forum before but I think I never really got off the ground and want to come back and try this again.

I don’t consider myself too spiritual at the moment but my journey has been a long one, I used to be in JoS since I was a teen and it’s been 10 years (a decade!) since I found out about them. I never really believed in their teachings though and I only really took the parts that were about meditation. I don’t currently believe or ever want to go back to that toxic (and very racist) place ever again.

I’m from South Florida in the US.

My current ambition is to create a servitor, I’m not sure what the rules are for asking if this servitor even exists but if I’m allowed to make a post on that, that would be great. This one is specifically created to protect anyone who summons him and banish any negative entities/energies. I won’t share more than that in case it’s against the rules.

It’s nice to meet you all. Hope you’re having a great day!

Welcome @xxexx

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of magical interest?

If you are talking about whether you can post info on your servitor for other people to evoke it, then yes, we do have a rule prohibiting such posts from new members until they have been relatively active for at least 90 days.

Hm I’m interested mostly in tarot and demonolatry… But I also am interested in light magick as well.

I’ve practiced just general meditation on and off for around 5 years, trying to get back into meditations and clairsentience specifically!

(If you can’t tell I’m still completely new to all of this (though I do remember a few things from what I’ve read on JoS) so it’ll take me some time to wrap my brain around these concepts again lol)

1 Like

Hello there!
I’m Avayla and I am in my early 20s. I am a Soul Worker. I am a LHP Practitioner. I’m dedicated to Lucifer.
I’ve practiced the occult since I was a teen. I’m from the UK.

I’m happy to join and be a part of the forum here. Any questions? :relaxed:

Welcome @avaylax

A what now?

So what, exactly, do you practice? This is vauge and doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience.

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your magical areas of interest?

Aproximately, how long is that?

Sure! So, I am 21 currently. I started practicing as a solitary eclectic practitioner when I was first 15. I have been practising the occult for a while now. A Soul Worker is someone who basically someone who has a focus on Shamanic Journeying and Shadow Work as well as predominantly going within as a contemplative practice. I do hope that makes sense.

I don’t follow any traditions, or systems I carve my own path for sure. I always have practiced solitary. I started out with working with Angelics and channeling information, then I evolved from there. Then eventually working with Lucifer and other deities; demonic divine and so on.

I’m currently delving into Asetianism and the work of Aset Ka and learning about that. I’ve yet to pick up some books. Let me know if you have any recommendations? Many thanks.

Hello Im 28 now, from west Africa. Ive always been fascinated about magic and spirituality, personal development. Power, influence , control to the benefit of myself and my loved ones. Ive always felt a greater presence within me and learning to tap into that and really master myself has brought me to finding this forum. Im a beginner , a novice, newbie whatever word communicates clearly the fact that I’ve never practiced and open to learning and starting this journey with the help of anyone here looking to learn and grow with me.

Hello everyone, I am Darkheart, and I would like to introduce myself. Years ago, I attempted a magical ritual. A few weeks later, I was startled when I realized that the ritual had worked exactly as I had envisioned during my first attempt. Since then, I have tried various basic systems. I have retained everything that worked for me, and now I have been working with a system that has been effective for me for years, and it is especially simple. I hope to share my experiences here and learn a lot. Love, Darkheart

Welcome @Darkheart Please tell us about yourself. This post is very vague and doesn’t really tell us anything.

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hello DarkestKnight. I understand, and I will tell you more about myself. I am a 33-year-old man from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I have been practicing black magic for 9 years. It is a daily and structured part of my life, as it is my chosen path. Additionally, I specialize in blockchain and cryptocurrency. The combination of magick and crypto can deepen and strengthen both domains.

As for magick, I follow the left-hand path, which aligns well with my anarchic and autonomous attitude towards life. I do not like bosses and jobs; instead, I prefer taking initiative and responsibility for my own affairs. Over the years, I have studied various magical methods. I started goetia magick with the book “Evoking Eternity” by EA Koetting and then explored several other books and techniques. Eventually, I developed my own personal magical method.

In black magic, what interests me the most is the ability to change reality, as it is highly suitable for such purposes. My main goal is evolution and personal growth, and as long as I keep progressing and evolving, I am content. Ideally, I prefer practicing all of this while traveling and in countries where self-proclaimed authorities interfere as little as possible in my life. Long live freedom and hail Lucifer :black_heart:

You made me laugh in the “noob questions” part.Welcome to balg!

Procrastination,heh

Hello everyone,

My name is Rob. If you’re wondering, my nick comes from a character in my favourite book.

I have little experience with Magick, but the two rituals I have done so far have both worked. I did a small chaos magick ritual to gain an exact sum of money, which manifested. I also used Nitika to gain some, and that cane through exactly too.

I have been reading a lot of books from the Gallery of Magick series. I am naturally inclined towards demonic work, but I cannot say why.

I have…dabbled, I would say over the last two or three years, but now I want to take more control over my own life and engage more with Magick in order to achieve this.

I am looking forward to the benefit of your (all) experience and expertise.

Thanks. R.

Greetings. After moths of reading only I think it’s time to introduce myself and start participating actively.
I go by Nameless nickname. I don’t share typical “been raised christian, turned away from this” story as my parents never cared for religion, letting their kids discover things on their own. Since childhood I have been drawn to the left hand path. Always had interest in things dark, occult, demonic, shady and general those that most of the people stay away from, always had sort of familiars around me, but never really responded to Satan’s call, which was rather obvious all the time now that I analyzed it. Last year I finally responded, being literally saved by spirits, in the worst time I have ever been through (and I’ve been through a lot of shit but that doesn’t matter, suffice it to say I survived) and since then I feel free and on the path I always should be walking. I practice alone as groups don’t really work for me, for now. They call it theistic satanism, spiritual satanism but I’m not into categories. In my forties now, I finally learned that categories are needed only by weak minds, unable to stand their ground, thus needing naming their actions.
My guardian and magick teacher is Lord Azazel, thanks to him I am able to work with Tarot cards and understand many things I have interest in. We delve into past times, analyze history, he reveals many secrets to me which I don’t always understand but this comes with time as he guides me slowly. I have many experiences with him, written down in my grimoire, which remind me how fascinating he is and how much he can reveal to me once I’m ready. Taking my time, I know I have more work ahead with other demons as well. On a request from someone close to me, I have been given this person’s guardian name and it appeared to be Abaddon and as it was revealed to me, he is around me for some time as well. Interesting.
Hard to say if I specialize in something, I am able to cast a curse, a love spell, bonding spell, a spell that will break barriers. I enjoy creating my own rituals, guided by demons I am able to modify those I know to better suit my needs. My abilities are constantly developing and I’m loving the process, although it is difficult at times due to chaotic nature of my personality. Intuition is my strongest feat, though by many issues in the past I tend to complicate it and that is what I’m working on now, on clearing the channels through which I sense things.
Hope to be able to share some of my experiences in a meaningful way here as I have gained a lot of insight from forum members so far and it’s only fair to give back to the community.
Hail Satan!

Hello

I am new here although still figuring out how to give myself an alias. I have reading balg site and it’s forum for a few years now.

Not exactly practicing, curious and meditating, that’s all I do.

Don’t live in a private place so altar etc not possible for me. Aa at best I can do sigil gazing and enn chanting. And that’s pretty much what I do.

Recently got some results with it and also added petitions which also gave some results. I suddenly am up and running in this site. I thought will participate atleast with thoughts.

Hey, so I hope I’m doing this correctly so please let me know if I didn’t.
I’m interested in LHP stuff, the system I’ve been researching currently is the Golden Dawn, I feel like it provides a good basis and foundation. I’m also interested in chaos magic, but I want to understand the formalism behind it. I’m pretty worried and nervous about becoming delusional so I’m going at an extremely slow pace, I’m hoping interactions with other occultists will help with that since what got me into all this stuff was a deep desire to have a very specific afterlife.
I have very little experience with occultism, I’ve had some paranormal experiences and I perform the LBRP daily, but that’s all.