First evocation feat Bathin

Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know I had gone through my first evocation, yay!

Just kidding, I just wanted your feedback. So, for my first evocation I chose Bathin. Well, I wanted to offer him something because I needed to ask for something.

So, first off I prepared everything, then I meditated for a while. Then I went ahead and did the Banishing rite of the Dark Lord. (It was also my first time doing it).

At this point I was starting to feel some pressure in my head (third eye area), nothing much.

Once done, I went ahead and recited Bathin’s enn while lighting up two purple candles and sandalwood incense. Then I kept reciting his enn with his sigil in my hands and gazing at it (that I had drawn earlier). At this point I started to shake and get goosebumps. For some reason my voice lowered all of a sudden (I wasn’t speaking loudly to begin with) but I slowly ended up whispering very very quietly and then I stopped. I just talked to Bathin as if he was there although I couldn’t see him, thanked him for hearing me, told him what I wanted to ask, gave him his offerings (fruit, water, chocolate and cheese). Thanked him again and dismissed him (told him he could stay if he wanted).

I have a feeling he liked the cheese because it looked so old compared to the other offering although I had cut it just 20 minutes earlier. It was all wiggly and strange looking for some reason)

Do you think he heard me? Do you think my first evocation was a success? I feel like it went good for a first time.

7 Likes

Yeah he heard you that was a very successful invocation congratulations I’m soooo happy for you

2 Likes

He was one of my first evocations as well! Although, this was using the goetia method (although very ghetto, with very little stuff, and my own incantations), but I can’t recall the details. It was to help me with astral projection. It was going to work, but a day or two after that was the feast of the immaculate conception, which I went to (kinda had to). The days prior I have changed drastically, and I really hated the church and all holy things. But when I went to church that day, I was able to ask Mary for help. A year later I do it again, but I don’t hate the church. It was a weird personality change.

3 Likes

im glad to hear im just done with churches…

What’s Bathin’s enn?

Dian Prator Unka Bathin

Welcome @RoGo. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.