A spell for mind control from Lilith

Simply focus on the third eye of a person by either looking at a photo of them or imagining their face. Stare and focus until their face is no longer clear. Be still.

Then you chant “Humagra” as many times as you like while searing your intention into your target’s thoughts.

You can give commands, make them say certain things, take certain actions, make your energy closer and make them think of you 'till they make contact. These are only examples, be creative in your craft.

Channeled straight from Lilith.

Here’s a sigil you can also incorporate:

12 Likes

Thank you, this will be very helpful.
How can I incorporate the sigil with the persons pic?

2 Likes

This reminds the this thread: Tutorial: How to use your Energy to Implant Thoughts and Emotions in Others in 7 Easy Steps
I haven’t tried but I’ll cast yours first.

2 Likes

Try doing a collage. Edit the photo and place the sigil’s image on top, but translucent.

2 Likes

@chalicelurker This post violates our rule prohibiting the posting of channeled work or sigils until a new member has been active for a minimum of 90 days.

However, in the interest of the forum, it will be allowed to stand for now but in fairness to others, please do not post any more channeled work until you meet the above rule.

Please also detail your personal experience with this spell.

3 Likes

Thank you and sorry about that. I’ll come back in 3 months with a bunch of killer spells tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha @DarkestKnight busted me for the same reason on my first post here

1 Like

@DarkestKnight can i already? lol

No, because the rule requires that you be ACTIVE for 3 months - you just went away and came back 3 months later, so you still have no reputation here and no post history allowing members to get a feel for your work. The entire point of the rule is to build a reputation, not just have a membership for a given amount of time. We ask long-time absentees for the same for this reason also.

Please be actually a participating member here for 3 months and let us get to know you before you ask people here to trust your work.

In addition it appears you continued to offer magick knowing you were asked not to: please don’t do that.

1 Like

fine

DarkestKnight also very kindly let this stand and asked you to talk about your experience with this and you ignored him?

So you seem to want something out of this forum, but you’re not prepared to talk to us and join in as a genuine member? The membership deserves a bit more from BALG than being a place for strangers to target them for marketing purposes. No effort here means you don’t care about this forum or it’s members, yeah, we’re just an opportunity to you?

No thanks.

I’m literally working rn on my own things and would like to post free content, free spells and gnosis. That’s it. I honestly don’t have the time to be so active here, but that doesn’t mean I can’t contribute. Also, I’m not selling anything and didn’t intend to. The love ritual would also be free. Perhaps channeling great stuff is simple to me and I am willing to post that type of stuff, sorry

I see what you mean, but some of us just don’t have all the time in the world to be nerdy 24/7 in a forum, you know? Like honestly

I’ve found this is pretty useful for any type of magick you perform over someone else, be it healing, destruction spells, lust spells, love etc. It basically helps you bypassing defenses and sticking your intention right into the target’s mind. You can also mix it with vampyrism and acquire your target’s energy signature :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes it does. We’re not asking for daily blogs. But nothing at all is not “reasonably active”.

No I’m sorry, if you have no time for us we have no time or reason to listen to you either. Every other member who channels did us that coutesy and I’m not making an exception for you. That wouldn’t be fair to all the others who keep the rule.