Weird:

So I just did two love readings for a girl and her sister via Watsapp. I crystallized my Aura and I don’t really know what I said and I picked up information.

Both where accurate by the looks of it. I even got a name of a Spirit who wanted to help her and one of his preferred offerings.

At first I doubted that I’d be able to do it but I did. I guess it’s time I work on this skill. Pendulum study is next and then I plan on offering free readings.

4 Likes

You may want to keep a diary for these sorts of things, I don’t really see a question in here.

2 Likes

Will do! I just didn’t have anywhere to put it right now

1 Like

I moved it to the Journals, Group Rituals and Free Readings. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :3

1 Like

Please be aware that we have a rule regarding free readings. New members must participate in the community for a minimum of 3 months before they can offer readings to the forum. You joined us on December 15, and have just passed the one month mark so you cannot offer readings until March 15.

3 Likes

Sure this gives me enough time to practice! Thanks for informing me

2 Likes

At some point I may decide to offer free readings now that I am eligible.

2 Likes

@Jastiv

I’d like one, if you’re offering :grin:

My recommendation for the pendulum is malachite. Prophecy. It’s what I use.

1 Like

Before beginning serious pendulum work I would cleanse and bind it to yourself. They’re very sensitive. A good salt bath every once in awhile is great for it too. If you need any tips I’m pretty handy with one. :blush:

1 Like

Will do thanks!! :rose:

1 Like