Asking for a reading regarding music again

Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone could give me a reading regarding if music is a good career path for me. I’m getting some mental health therapy and I think I’ll Soon be able to actually act towards my goals.

1 Like

I think I can make time to check your natal chart
I would need date of birth, place of birth and the time (hour and minute)

or I can do a tarot reading but I would need another option besides music in order to compare results

1 Like

I recommend you to check how the music business works in your country before attempting anything beyond playing for fun. You can get a thousand tarot readings about the topic, but if your material reality doesn’t allow what you want, it won’t happen.

1 Like

Dude, I mean this with all sincerity, but if you want it to be a path hard enough, it will be.
Don’t let anything stop you. If you want to “make it with music” then you have to do it 24/7. Like always on your mind, walking in public thinking about beats, melodies, hooks.
Songwriting is the #1 skill to focus on mastering to make it with music.
Constantly be creating music.
You should check out some spirits that help with this stuff.
Also, you can make your own luck. Learn some marketing, advertising, sales copy, how to build an audience and attract attention by connecting your music to a bigger purpose or mission. The business side of music is what will make you money long term. All these skills take time and practice to develop.

You dont need a tarot spread to tell you, if you want to do it, fucking go do music. Only permission you need is from yourself.

Work with spirits like:

-Suhn’tal’ock
-Lucifuge Rofocale
-Ant’harratu
-Mammy’aon
-Halah’thor
-Lae’ti’kohl
-Pendralion
-Tuel

Go do it

4 Likes

I hope you get better answers through this means than I ever did.

You probably want to figure out which part of the production process is for you. Whether it is playing
a musical instrument, the song writing, mixing multritracks or all of it. Perhaps that will help with your
readings.

Through my personal experience, IT IS A MASSIVE HILL TO CLIMB and sound appeals to everyone. So don’t just love music. NEED IT and if you do, developing expertise and possible careers are all byproducts of it.

1 Like

Welcome @Zepdrums6 I see you joined us in Feb 2018, but this is your first post. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and required.

1 Like

Could you do tarot

yeah Im offering some free readings right now so just PM me

1 Like