What demon is associated with spiders?

I don’t understand the dream I had about the spider web.
Was it Asmodeus, Lucifer, Belial or Lilith??
I feel close to Asmodeus and Belial. My lust for Asmodeus is very very strong. It has gotten worse over the years since I first saw him in my dream.

I’ve never physically seen or heard Asmodeus, just through my dreams.
One of the dreams he had the feet of a spider and claws of a mantas or crab, he moved extremely fast and agile. He grabbed a man by the midsection and flung him like a rag doll when he picked him up. He was extremely pissed. He opened a portal and was about to leave, but I stopped him asking for him to take me with him. He looked down at me and replied, “I will take u, but u have to be my queen.”
I replied with a “yes.”
And he dissapeared through the portal.
Since then I’ve been lusting for him. I can’t think or say his name without getting lustful. It has gotten more intense over the years.

1 Like

You may want to look into “Arachnid Lilith”.

I became “friends” with spiders… I’m not sure if this is because of my somewhat involvement with Lilith.

Long ago I would kill them. Now I let them live, they settle in a specific corner in my home and kill all other insects, so I can even in summer let my window open and still have peace from all that flies in :smiley: I recently catched myself, how I started talking to spiders, really strange…

I tried to catch one and bring her out of the house of my parents, who would have killed her. But she kept running away every time I would try. So I talk to her “Hey, stop running. I won’t do you anything, just trying to help you.” and dunno, somehow I could easily take her afterwards and bring her out, without she trying to escape… shrugs … later I thought “what happened there?”

Hey! Don’t look at me like this, people lol I know it’s weird!

4 Likes

Actually his Lord of the Lust image has gotten so large with the public that people associate him majority of the time with lust. While its true that he has this smooth seductive energy that he exudes but he is much more than that. Try and connect to him… Meditate on him…He is very warm hearted. Wrath, vengeance, lust…yes he does carry all of that. But I have felt and connected to the loving side of him… Even though he still can make me swoon but he makes me feel safe… and taken care of. Seeing spiders each day is just like - Hey…I am here… Do you wish to talk or connect :grin::grin:

Asmoday is amazing… By the way …today I was changing channels when I came across a cartoon showing a man with spider legs… Huge and attacking someone… I smiled and said…Ok Asmodues… I know… I need to connect and devote.

2 Likes

I have done my research on him and listened to other peoples stories about contacting him. And I must say he sounds amazing, not just sexually but what he can help people with.
He is a true god.
I do love him and I would not hesitate to say yes if he asked me to spend all eternity with him. I think he knows this.

I had a friend who is now an asshole and tries to tell people that Asmodeus is evil, he is dark, he is not what I think he is. That he will not think twice to tear someone apart. The guy has no respect to woman and always talked bad about me behind my back. The guy that Asmodeus grabbed in my dream was him.

Asmodeus is not happy with him. And now the guy is cursed with all kinds of bad things happening to him. I feel that Asmodeus and Lucifer and Satan are punishing him. Because he has hurt me emotionally and threatened me.

1 Like

I can relate to this. Just let him go…that guy doesn’t matter anymore…he will get his due. You live your life to the fullest :+1:t2::blush: I was tolerating all kinds of torment and hurt on a regular basis at the hands of someone I can’t avoid. I gave up one morning and just cried my heart out in front of Asmodeus’s sigil. Next day he was suddenly hospitality and remained in hospital for more than a month! I didn’t ask for it… But that’s the justice that Asmodeus dispensed for continually hurting me and giving me pain and harassment.

A wonderful ancient god… I truly love and respect him. :pray:t2::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

The wose part about that guy is that he still works with Asmodeus and Lucifer. He calls himself a Satanist and even has a tattoo of Asmodeus’s sigil on his chest over his heart and Lucifer’s sigil tattoo on the right side of his neck.
He even says he gets possessed by Asmodeus sometimes and that when he dies Asmodeus will make him a god and that he’ll rule beside Asmodeus in his realm.
He even said Asmodeus dose not love and he dose not want a queen.

1 Like

Please dissociate from this moron! Sorry for the words but couldn’t help myself. Its clear… He is a hypocrite and a narcissist. Not anything more… How can he ridicule the very divine gods he claims to commune and work with…! And to add to the nonsense…he has their sigils tattooed… I mean he is fooling around and just power hungry. Asmodeus has much better things to do than feed the insincere dumb desires of such people. Just don’t talk to this guy…focus on your spiritual journey. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank u. And I have been, I can’t really do rituals in my moms house because she is a Christian. I’m sure Asmodeus, Belial and Lucifer know this and I’m sure just talking to them and being true to them is enough.
I’ve told them that my body, mind, soul, voice, sight and my heart belongs to them. I’ve given myself to them.
I enjoy talking to other Luciferian’s and Satanist and learning from them.

1 Like

Hi, I know it’s been years since this was written, but I have a similar problem. I’ve been thinking about getting into all of this occult stuff and have researched some spirits that might be of interest to me. I had kind of forgotten about all of it, but this week I’ve woken up to spiders in my bedroom multiple times, of which a few in my bed. Not tiny ones even, about the size of a coin. It’s not spider season either, so that’s not it. It was a mix of outdoor and indoor species, some of them are rarely found inside. I am not afraid of spiders and am not alarmed by this, but it is rather strange. Anyone have any ideas what is happening and what I should do?

Welcome to the forum.

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules. :smiley:

Write it up with the date in your grimoire. That will help if the next bit of info you need to make sense of it takes time to arrive.

As a rule, if you feel it’s a sign, it probably is, so be on the lookout for guidance, which can be from synchronicity that tells you what to do next. You can also try a divination.

I swear there are more than a few angels associated with spiders esp black widows. More used as tools or omens perhaps.

Guys I don’t know.
I hope they know that I’m arachnophobic af and I can’t even watch one on a screen, so that they won’t appear like this… :tired_face:
Show mercy! :sob:

1 Like

So I have a dilemma. Every time my gran is gone, all the spiders leave. but when she’s around there are nothing but spiders and mainly in my room and the shower. I’m pretty sure that’s either a curse and if it is I’m not sure which one, or a demon? I’m not sure. But my dilemma is even when she’s not in the house, like now she’s in the hospital, I feel my energy leaving me. I do have depression but that’s been under control for years now. Anytime her name is mentioned, or is around I lose interest in anything and everything, I get headaches, I can smell staleness in the air (like if you’d just opened a closet full of old shoes and moth balls) and my depression comes back. Can anyone help identify what curse or demon this might be and maybe recommend a chant or something that a baby witch such as myself can do? I don’t have access to materials for spells so a chant would be preferable. Please? I have no where else to turn to.

Hi there @Paige_Lowery welcome to our forum :wave:

Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

You can make your introduction here:

That means if Lilith is Associated with Spiders that means she is watching over her children.

No, it doesn’t lol

Being associated with a particular insect is just that, an association. It’s a correspondence that occultists have assigned to her (that honestly has zero connection to her historical mythology) but it doesn’t have any significance beyond that. The archangel Raphael is associated with the colour green, for example, but it doesn’t mean he’s around every time you see something in that colour.

I used to see spiders every morning and I didn’t know why. I really love working with Demons every night and right in the morning I see spiders all around me. So one day I decided to go out early so I don’t see any spiders. I was thinking seeing the spiders were coincidence. So one early morning I left home to see a friend in his barbering shop. When I got there I told my friend all about these spiders and as we were talking boom a spider came around. It’s there I realized it’s the demons that’s around me.

Very interesting, I have myself a deep link with spiders and spider draconian current ( Arachne, Ariadne, Uttu, Anansi etc). During meditation and magical workings I have often a spider coming curiously near me who seems to meditate and stop when I stop.Spider and web gnosis ( for example the fate goddess of several traditions) is a fascinating domaine to explore.

Hecate is also associated with spiders.