Greetings

It is under great duress that I write to you, as time is of the essence, and these times are hard.

An idealized statement: I identify as following the Cloud Rider. If you can name this person specifically, disclose it in a reply to this post.

I understand magick, that it is power derived from this world. I need to know: do any of you believe that power is ‘other’ than here? I do not have an open mind about this; your replies will be helpful to my orientation with you all.

What is flexible… is our definitions. (Esp. regarding Power) That we may seek, even congrue, an understanding.

Is Power exclusive, or is it of many Source?

On my end time is short!

So, please-- tell me : )

There are many different models of reality herld by people on this forum, this about describes my own, but as far as posting about magick goes my voice should weigh no more than anyone else’s: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

This is not a cult my friend, as I said no one person here can speak for all, nor do we really have much groupthink going on. If you want to judge the community based on what you believe is the truth, kindly do so without making a fuss, or being rude: BALG RULES - Please read them!

1 Like

Yup, definitions help… the search function will show you pretty much everyone sees this slightly differently, so I’m not sure how useful this survey will be. I use at least five definitions depending on the paradigm I’m working in.

P = VI ? (Power = voltage x current) Yes that’s electronics, and it’s also relevant to energy working. That’s not what you mean… or is it? :man_shrugging:

Why don’t you define what you mean by “power”, “here”, “source” and “other”, and we can discuss them as they pertain to you specifically?

Without this, your question:

Is Power exclusive, or is it of many Source?

Could get very random results that may or may not be relevant to your clearly very boxed-in mindset.
Vis a vis:

I do not have an open mind about this; your replies will be helpful to my orientation with you all.

:roll_eyes:

So, please-- tell me : )

No can do. You’re going to have to make up your own mind.

1 Like

Welcome @Trevanian I see you were sent a link to the rules of this forum, so you know one of them is to properly introduce yourself, so how about telling us about YOU?

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

In the past, I have had very much ‘bad’ people take me on , and I have had no recourse, and I feel like others want you to hunt me down. Well, I am here to answer questions!

I used to be an elitist who only answered nothing sincerely. I’m here to answer anything at all to you now. I have dreams about you… things have been different about all of you lately. I think of you, and I think of you from very far away, from Cambodia

Please, don’t take advantage of me : (

I’m interested in learning much but please don’t leave me general answers. I have much much I’ll challenge you with!

No one here is like that

I’m confused. Do you think you have most of the answers or not?