How do I turn a straight woman bisexual through magick?

My wife is completely straight and has no interest in women whatsoever, however she knows that it would be fun for me if she was bisexual and told me to try and find a spell that would make her bisexual and interested in women sexually.

Now that she told me that, and gave me a consensual go ahead, what can I do to make it happen?

Is it even possible? Help me out brothers and sisters!

Welcome @Novasex It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: This is not an original question, so please use the forum’s search function. There are multiple threads asking how to use magick to turn someone homosexual.

1 Like

Freindy mod reminder, moralizing is against the rules on this forum.

Discuss the question or hold your peace please. :smiley: :+1: One post deleted.

3 Likes

Try contacting Orias using the method explained in the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. Orias has turned straight women gay in the past, so im sure he’d suffice for making your wife bisexual

1 Like

Will you be going bi for her as well or is this a one-sided thing?

I am just asking in order to try to give the best reasonable answer possible.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether or not it would be possible to create a genuine change in orientation in this way. If someone already even a little bit of same sex orientation, I imagine that could be amplified. Or it may be possible to create an infatuation with a specific same sex person.’
But an authentic orientation change if there is genuinely no small aspect present? I’m not sure how feasible that will be.

But you don’t know until you try.

Just noticed an unintended double meaning there.

1 Like

THe fact she gave you permission to go ahead already means she is bisexual and merely suppressing it under construct someone who isn’t would be totally opposed. Sexual orientation is all mental and you are better off going the route of hypnosis the fact she gave permission means consent and willingness is there which makes your job all the easier and leaves fewer hoops to jump through than a resisting target would have.

1 Like

Alcohol. Definitely Alcohol.

3 Likes

Or it could just be “I have no interest, but you go ahead and try. I don’t think it’ll work.”

1 Like

you might want to be careful with some who wants you to do someting like this. I’m not saying that its not a bad idea if ‘you’ want to have fun but this to me is a trap. shes giveing you permission to do something that she either knows is real or is hoping is real to help her try something she has wanted to do for a long time. but never had the curge she may catch feelings for that other person and you may be unhappy. but if your willing to do this then summon loki i know that he gets a bad rep for being tricky but i worked with him in at least three lifetimes and can be very insightful. into the inner workinngs of the human mind if loki is not up to your taste you can get one of the damon brand books idr which one.

wait found the books its demons of magick, magick of influence, the magick of angels and demons and the 72 sigils of power. Use the spells in these books and if things up tits up with this bi thing restore order with them. be careful