Ex using baneful magic against me need help

I know he is the black magician. It’s a friend of his that’s voodoo. I’ve never met them but I remember that threat when I kicked him out about him having friends all over and several practiced voodoo.

1 Like

I have heard your plea for help. Pillars surrounding you for comfort and protection. Swift justice to be dealt to those whom have cursed your name.

2 Likes

No that’s something I didn’t try, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much. That could be very helpful.

1 Like

My pleasure, consider it done. I will send them in a minute :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @Can0nlyBe1. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I am just suggesting you to take down your pic from here, you can never know if your ex is not here, in the forum.
Keep having salt baths.
Also you can try Basic Limpia ritual for cleansing.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I was just thinking that about my picture as well.

1 Like

This guys name makes me suspicious tho.

1 Like

I was courious about it. I’ve never seen it before.

1 Like

What he wrote is also a little weird

The interesting thing about that wording, that sounds exactly like how this ex and his friends speak.

Shit, lets not go overboard with this, but I am still calling @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Hi, what’s needed here? @Darkprincess do you want me to edit any older posts or anything?

1 Like

Her ex and his friends are after her. And this new member “Can0nlyBe1” just made an account and jumped in this specific thread to “offer help”… and he sounds like her ex and his friends. She removed her picture from her profile but it was obvious who she is when this new account was made. That’s what happened. Just to let you know.

3 Likes

It is as PrinceX says. Even if the person wouldn’t have seen my pic just from my description of situation he would know who I was. It seems they also ignored Darkestknight about introducing themselves as well. Im the only place they posted.

@Darkprincess Don’t worry about it. If they’re reading this… then they should know you’re not alone anymore. ONE single mistake, and I will be after them until they’re dust. If you feel that they’re doing something just let me know anytime. I will be HAPPY to teach them a lesson. :+1:

6 Likes

On top of the suggestions of cleansing and mirror spells, I would like to add that petitioning to Pazuzu would be a good idea both for protection and to add power to future attacks. He is brutal with destruction but also a very strong protector, especially for woman and children who he seems to have a soft spot for.

2 Likes

@Can0nlyBe1 perhaps you can clear this up by making an intro, please?

It is one of our rules, and under the circs the questions is very reasonable, so please make that your very next post.

Obviously banning someone outright just because they may be someone else isn’t possible, however, harassment of any kind is not tolerated.

But this forum is open to the public and the internet, so in any event bans on exes etc would have zero net effect on making them unable to read posts: not ideal, but just spelling it out plainly so people know.

6 Likes

That I completely understand. I would never ask that. I do hope they do the intro that would really help with the nerves. Specially considering circumstances. Thank you for everything.

1 Like