Hi my name is Johnny Salazar (total noob)

I’m completely new and respectfully entreat any and all help. Although I come from a Christian background I have always been drawn to the dark. I’ve always been the rebel, outcast, black sheep, etc… Before I ask any stupid questions I’m going to check out the noob section and such. It is awesome to have found this forum and an honor to have been welcomed in so cordially. Any guidance/mentorship would b received in appreciation and humbleness of spirit. I feel drawn towards alchemy as I was once upon a Time a meth cook, not that I’m glorifying it, but it was a part of who I am. Since then I’ve made my own wine, Mead, hard cider, was awarded best French best of burque 4 years in a row when I was executive chef at Lé café Mîchë.i always feel the need to be creating something. I blow a pretty mean blues harp.
Well that’s me it really is a pleasure to be here

2 Likes

Greetings! :+1:

A lot of info here:

Also, please give this the once-over, as a black-magick forum we can’t just use the boilerplate T&Cs on signup and leave it at that, those came with the software, but don’t factor in curses, preachers, and noodly appendages, etc! :laughing:

welcome to BALG

1 Like

Welcome @johnny_salazar

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

1 Like

I’ve played magic the gathering. Lmao

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

No as of yet just starting out with researching

1 Like

Ooh ooh let’s play Pokemon. Wtf

1 Like

Lmaooo

Irrelevant…?

it’s a joke but ok

Still, it’s an irrelevant joke…?
What does it have to do with the OP’s introduction?
It wasn’t a good joke, sorry… Mostly because it was out of place. :woman_shrugging:t2:
But feel free to post whatever joke you may want in the “Cool Memes Thread”. They will be appreciated there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like